"You'll be staying in my chambers from now on"

What?! If it were any other time she would've been happy but now, he'll definitely notice her pregnancy for sure. Saya doesn't respond. She breaks the hug and meets his eyes, giving him a warm smile. That's when the king crashes his lips against hers. She responds to his kiss pulling him closer, his tongue exploring her mouth. Xerxes uses one hand and shoves the tray to the middle of the table and carries Saya, placing her on the table. He stands in between her legs, caressing her thighs and squeezing her rear. His hand moves close to her private area and that's when Saya breaks the kiss, putting her hand on his chest to push him a bit. The king frowns at her. Why is she eluding him?

"I-I have to go," she says, turning her head to avoid his eyes. Xerxes grabs her chin and makes her face him. "What is wrong with you?"

"I- I r-really have to go please," she begs. Her early pregnancy has made her too emotional. Tears are already forming in her eyes! "What are you hiding?" he asks, a hint of anger in his tone. "Nothing"

"Lying is treason"

"Please, I need to prepare for tomorrow," a tear escapes her eyes. The king stares at her trying to understand what is going on. After a few minutes, he steps back and she gets down from the table, adjusting her skirt. "I'm sorry," she says and bows walking quickly out of his study. Something is definitely up, and he's going to find out what. It is then he thinks of someone...Nabir.

Saya heads to her room immediately and sees Nabir waiting for her. "Did he find out?"

"No," she says, shaking her head. "It was close, but I can't help but think how he'll go about to find what I'm hiding." Saya stands up and goes to her chest. "My family is coming tomorrow," she smiles.

"That is great! The king's brother always celebrates his birthday in the palace."

"You knew the king has a brother?" Saya asks as she looks for an outfit for tomorrow. She needs to look her best so that her parents won't worry about her well being.

"Of course! Everyone knows the king's older brother. He is so kind and sweet, he's still looking for women to fill his palace. I may have a shot," Nabir winks at Saya who can't help but laugh.

"Help me pick out an outfit please, I have no idea what I'm going to wear for tomorrow"

"Are you accompanying the king?"

"No, Oma will. He didn't ask me to, so I assumed Oma will do it since she's been here longer." Even though it hurts Saya to say this, she has to admit that despite the fact the king is spending time with her, and sleeping with her more than Oma, this could just be a phase since she's his newest woman. He could get another anytime he pleases and she will have to endure seeing the man she cares deeply about focus on another.

"My Lady, focus on the bright side, being upset isn't good for the baby," Nabir tells her. Saya's hand automatically goes to her belly, Nabir is right. She needs to brighten her mood. If the king finds out and, may the gods forbid, her family is killed and she banished, she will need to care for her child alone, and make sure he or she is healthy. She can't let any harm come her baby's way.

"You're right, now which outfit should I wear?"

They finally select an outfit and Nabir brings up a meal for Saya. "I only want the fruits though. I can't stand the smell of this fish." Saya pushes the plate of fish soup away, which Nabir removes and keeps outside the door.

Saya finishes all her fruits and hands Nabir the bowl. "Nabir?"

"Yes, My Lady?"

"When you've had your meal and freshened up for the night, come back to my chambers until the king comes alright?"