34 | khat

Ek Shakhs Ki Chahat Ka Armaan Raha Aksar 
Jo Jaan Kar Bhi Sab Kuch Anjaan Raha Aksar

"My Dear Lubna whose got her 100ft dupatta flailing behind her like Rapunzel, but she is known as Sirf Laila,

Kehne ko mere pas bohat kuch hai lekin shayad tum theek keh rahi ho meine woh saare haq kho diye. Pr chahiye kuch bhi ho jaye Lubna to sirf tum meri he raho gi. The day you crossed the threshold of that office you brought a storm with you whether it was proudly walking in those 100 feet clothes with faded heels or the way you looked me in the eyes and refuse to take disrespect.

You came in and brought a storm with yourself, but I'm proud of you for doing that and never changing who you were. I'm proud of you for never letting the world around you tell you who you should be. You took the damn job and did as if you were made for it, but I knew you deserved better all along even when I was being kameena to you. Every time I attended a meeting with you, I wondered why are you an assistant and then slowly I got to learn who you are. Thank you for fighting for your name, for your orphanage, and for not giving up. So, I want you to continue this journey.

I reached out to Inaaya a couple of months ago and got your documents. Along with your project report, I sent everything to different MBA programs. Of course, I heard back from most of them, I mean it's you. Anyone of them will be lucky to have you. So look through them and choose the best one for you because you deserve all the happiness and best of this world. I swear of Allah (I'm sure you are narrowing your eyes suspiciously) that I didn't have anything to do with your acceptance except the reference letters you needed. I even attached those to the email I sent you along with your admission emails because I know you will not take anything that you didn't earn on your own. So you earned your spot. 

I'm not sure where you want to take your life, but Laila go get your education. Don't let it go for anyone. I lost everything at one point and it was the only thing that got me where I am today so go get what you are meant for. Your crazy friend told me you are not meant for this position and she was right. Don't let your ambitions fade between those mundane duties. Like I always said, there will always be a spot for you in Wajdan Enterprise on your merits so go get your degree and find the spot you deserve.

Aur bhi bauhat hai kehne ko, itna ke shayad mere haath thak jayenge pr alfaz nahi. Per yeh tumhari zindagi ka ek naya mor hai aur yahan se aage sab dard peeche chor do. Khushiyoun se darna chor do. Tumhara haq hai in sab pr bhi, jitna ke baaqi sab ka hai. And don't let anyone define you. You are Laila. Sirf Laila. Jisko siwaye uske naam ki kisi ki zaroorat nahi. 

Shehryar Ali

Kameena boss(Yess Inaaya told me all about it)

Aaaj usne woh khat phir nikaala. Na jaane kyun. Kitna arsa guzar chuka tha ke woh khat uske daraz ke kaghzon ke beech kahin kho gaya tha. Jaise uska rishta us khat likhene wale ke saath waqt ke unginnat lamhon mein kahin kho gaya tha

Aaj uske haath mein apni degree thi aur us shakh ka yaqeen jo woh piche chor gaya tha. Woh yaqeen jo shayad sirf Malka aur Inaaya us or karte the. Us shakh iss yaqeen ko ek khat mein lapait kar uske haath mein thama diya. Usne Sirf Laila ban kar apni zindagi guzari thi aur Uss shakhs ka aur Wajdan Enterprise ka ek bara kirdaar tha us naam ko izzat dene mein.