01| Zindagi

یہ ذات تماشا بن چکی ہے
دنیا کے میلے سے تھک چکی ہے

Yeh Zaat Tamasha Ban Chuki Hai
Duniya Ke Mele Se Thak Chuki Hai

Do comment and let me know what you all think!

Woh nahi jaanti thi kyun woh itna lar rahi hai sirf roz itna zaleel hone ke liya sarkon per

Woh nahi jaanti thi kyun woh itna lar rahi hai sirf roz itna zaleel hone ke liya sarkon per. Ek aur din is tarhan barish mein bheeg gaya. Na paisa aur na naukri. Kuch nahi tha. Dil chaha cheekh cheekh kar Allah se shikayat kare per Malka ne usse yeh nahi sikhaya tha. Malka ne sirf isse Allah ka shukar ada karna sikhaya tha. Chalo kuch nahi isske pas haath pair to the na chalne ke liye.

The rain was pelting down on her. She shivered under the umbrella. Her clothes were soaked, sticking to her as she held on to her bag.

"Pata nahi aaj kahan se aarahi hai itni raat ko."

Laila sneered at the woman who was about to close the window of her house but instead started gossiping about her to her family. Laila was two breaths away from stabbing the woman with her umbrella. She closed her eyes and ignored the woman who always had colorful words to say about Laila.

She reached the end of the street as if she had crawled on one leg. Her body today was beyond tired and her hopes were shattered. The ache rolled down in parts in her veins as she pulled out the key and she was finally home. She sighed in relief.

"Kya hua?"  Malka yelled at her from the kitchen as she locked the front door.

"Kya hona hai?" She shook her head, putting the umbrella under the stairs as she shook the water out of it.

"Nahi milli?" Laila sometimes was so sure that Malka deliberately acted so aloof, to the point that it made her want to scream.

"Nahii" She rolled her eyes, tumbling her clothes outside in the small courtyard. She was twisting the end of her Kameez, wringing the water out of it when Malka peeked from the window. 

"Mil jaye gi." She scoffed and her eyes sparkled with amusement. Even at home, alone Malka had herself wrapped in a huge shawl.

"Haan sabzi ke thele per milti hai na jo aise he mil jaye gi. Aajkal taza tamatar mil jaate hai per naukri nahi milti."  She shook her head in disappointment as she took off her shoes and grabbed the towel, Malka handed her.