You are a conqueror!❤️💜💖💛💙

Verse: "We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." Romans 8:37

You are a conqueror!

Maybe right now, you are going through a storm. Maybe you are facing depression, anxiety, stress, mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, or you lost a loved one. I don't know what storm you are facing but I do know that with God on your side, you are the conqueror! (Romans 8:37)

How do you become a conqueror? You seek God by reading His word, praying to Him, worshiping Him, and listening for Him. You go to God and let Him help you because He loves you (John 3:16) and wants to help you (Psalm 121:1-2).

Then with God by your side, you can do anything (Matthew 19:26)! You will be able to face that storm with God right beside you. Now sometimes God doesn't take the storm away but even if He doesn't take the storm away, He will always be with you (Psalm 121:1-2). He will bless you with whatever you need to face that storm (Isaiah 49:13).

But you have to continue to seek God daily! Because the more you seek God the more you get to build a close relationship with Him. As you seek God through worship, prayer, reading His word, and listening to Him, He will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2).

Just remember that even when you are facing a storm, God is still good (Psalm 31:19). He has an amazing plan for your life (Jeremiah 29:11). God is always for you and He is on your side  (Psalm 118:6)!

God loves you so much (John 3:16). So no matter how big the storm is, you have God who is bigger, greater, and mightier than everything we will ever face. I love this quote: "Don't be scared of your storm because God is greater than everything! So tell that storm how big God is!"

Prayer:

Dear God,

God, right now I am facing a storm. I pray that as I seek you that you draw near to me. I ask you to grab my hand and help me face this storm with you on my side. Because I know with you on my side, I can do anything! I ask that you bless me with whatever I need to face this storm. I praise you God because you are greater, bigger, and mightier than any storm I will ever face. I praise you for your goodness, love, mercy, and grace. You are such an amazing God and I thank you!

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much❤️💖💜

-xoxo Caty❤️💖💜