Hope

Hope.

Verses: "'O Israel, hope in the Lord ; For with the Lord there is loving kindness, And with Him is abundant redemption.'"

Psalms 130:7

Since I have been listening and watching Joyce Meyer's show and reading her books. I have realized that I have been thinking about hope the wrong way this whole time.

Joyce Meyer says: "Hope is not a feeling but an action. The action is to get out of bed everyday and say: 'something good is going to happen to me today!' For you to believe that and say that every single day.

I want to challenging you all and I will do it with you, that everyday as we get out of bed, we say: "Something good is going to happen to me today!"

So with this new year I am starting something exciting and I want you guys to do it with me. I am starting a gratitude journal and everyday I write down a couple of things I am thankful for that day. Then I spend the rest of the day looking for more positive things to write down tomorrow.

Hope is an action and to have hope we have to fix our mindset on God, His promises, and our blessings. Also we need to pray to God for Him to bless us with hope. But we have to do our part by seeking God through prayer, worship, reading His word, and listening for Him. God will draw near to you as you seek Him (Psalm 125:1-2).

I am challenging you all to start a gratitude journal, make time to seek God, and wake up everyday and say: "Something good is going to happen to me today!"

I will do it with you! So let's kick this new year off right by seeking God and having hope!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I want to have an amazing new year Lord. I pray that as I seek you through prayer, worship, reading Your word, and listening for you that I grow closer to you. Help me to build a close relationship with you as I seek you. I pray that as I do my gratitude journal that it helps me focus on you, your promises, and all the blessings in my life. I pray that you renew my mind to where my eyes are always fixed on you. I love you so much. I know that you hear and I believe that you will help me. I thank you for your goodness, love, and never ending kindness. I praise you for your Son and the start of a new year!

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful!❤️

I have some very exciting news, I have been accepted into a school of ministry! Yay! Thank you for all your prayers! In two weeks I get to follow my dreams and go to a school of ministry!❤️

Thank you so much for reading! I love you all! Have a blessed day!❤️💜💖

- Caty from SGC❤️