Covid-19 Special

Covid-19 Special

Verse: "'When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.'"

Isaiah 43:2

My tips and tricks and making it through quarantine due to Covid-19. These tips will help you enjoy your time in your house instead of feeling anxious and worried.

1. Use your time to spend time with seeking God

If you are feeling bored to Covid-19, use this time to spend time with God. Spend time seeking God by praying to Him, reading The Bible, worshiping Him, watching church online, and listening for Him. Just use this time to build your relationship with God. Because I know that no one saw Covid-19 coming but we can make the best of a bad circumstance by growing closer to God.

2. Spend time with your family

Use this time being stuck at home to spend time talking with your family, playing board games with your family, watch tv with your family, and just spend time connecting with your family. I know it's hard to be stuck at home all the time but we can use this time to grow closer to our family.

3. Spend time doing things you love and by taking care of yourself

Some things I love to do is read, write, crochet, watch tv, drink coffee, and pet my cats. So spend time doing your favorite hobbies. Also use self care because it's easy to feel anxious and/or depressed so take care of yourself by: doing things you love, take a walk, take a bath, take a nap, and just take care of yourself.

4. Remember God's promises for you:

God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1)

God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5)

God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13)

God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2)

God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4)

God keeps His promises. (Deuteronomy 7:9)

God is good. (Psalm 31:19)

God will draw near to you. (Psalm 125:1-2)

You can do all things through Christ. (Phillpians 4:13)

With God on your side, you can do anything!  (Matthew 19:26)

God has an amazing plan for your life. (Jeremiah 29:11)

God is for you and on your side. (Psalm 118:6)

God is all around you. (Psalm 125:1,2)

God never changes. (Hebrews 13:8)

Wash your hands and stay inside!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really struggling with anxiety and depression due to covid-19. I pray that as I spend time seeking you that I grow closer to you. I pray that even during this stressful time that I enjoy my time with my family. Please bless me with everything I need to face each day. Help me to grow closer to you and learn more about you. I love you Lord. I believe in you and I need you. I praise you for all your love, goodness, mercy, and grace.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

**

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Have a blessed day. Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️💖💜

-xoxo Caty❤️💜💖