Big decisions

Big decisions❤️

Verses: "'Let me know Your ways, O Lord ; Teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You [and only You] I wait [expectantly] all the day long.'"

Psalms 25:4-5

As you all know I have applied and interviewed to get into a school of ministry. They told me after the new year I should know if I have been accepted. Right now I am still have college classes scheduled for after the holidays. If I get accepted into school of ministry, I will have a big decision to make. Will I stay in college or go into school of ministry? I have been praying and praying for months. I have faith and confidence that God will lead and guide me.

Maybe you are like me and you have a big decision to make. Maybe you need to decide what major to pick, what classes to take in January, or what job you will go to. The best thing you can do is go to God and trust in Him.

God just wants you to go to Him so He can guide you and give you wisdom (Psalm 121:1-2). He will grab your hand and walk through life with you. He will be there to comfort you, guide you, love you, help you, be there for you, encourage you, forgive you, and all you have to do is go to Him through prayer. He will be there to listen to you as you pour out your heart to Him. As you seek Him by reading His word, listening for Him, worshiping Him, and talking to Him. He will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2).

In life we have to make decisions but we never have to make them alone. God will always be there to lead and guide you through life (Psalm 121:1-2). God will show you in His perfect timing what you need to do (Psalm 33:4).

Let's go to God today!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I have some big decisions to make Lord, so I am coming to you. I am asking you to grab my hand and show me what to do. I know that with you by my side, I can do anything. So I ask that you bless me with wisdom and guidance to make the right decision for your will. I praise you for your mercy, love, forgiveness, and goodness. I know that you hear me and I believe you will help me. I put my faith, hope, and trust in you Lord.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you are having an amazing day! Please keep me in your prayer because I am having my first nerve block on Monday. I am really nervous and excited! Please pray it really helps me❤️

Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty from SGC❤️