Put your faith, hope, and trust in Christ

Put your faith, hope, and trust in Christ❤️

Verse: '"Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth."

Psalms 46:10

Right now, you may be feeling very stressed, sad, overwhelmed, and worried. You may feel like the world is falling apart due to Covid-19. But I want to encourage you that even though Covid-19 is here: the world may seem out of control, God is in control, and He is asking us to be still.

Even though right now is a really scary time, we as Christian need to trust in God, now more than ever. Why should you trust in God? Because God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1)
God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13) God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2) God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4) God keeps His promises. (Deuteronomy 7:9) God is good. (Psalm 31:19)

Remember that God is stronger, mightier, bigger, and greater than anything we will ever face on this earth, even Covid-19. Just know that God is always beside you (Hebrews 13:5). If you are feeling scared, overwhelmed, sad, etc. That's normal! Just when you feel anything, go to God! God will be there to help you (Psalm 121:1-2) and He will comfort you (Isaiah 49:13).

God also wants us to spend time with us. We can spend time with God by reading His word, listening to Him, turning on our favorite Christian music and worship Him, watch church online, spend time praying to Him, and spend time being still in His presence. Right now while you are probably stuck in the house all day, it's a great time to grow in your relationship with God.

Just remember that with God on our side, we can do anything! (Matthew 19:26) So put our faith, hope, and trust in God today!

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now, I am feeling very (fill in the blank) and I need your help. I pray that as I spend time seeking you that I grow closer to you. I pray that you help heal all those who are sick. I pray you are with all the workers still working during this illness and I ask you to bless them. I know that even though the world feels like it's falling apart that you are still in control. I thank you for your goodness, mercy, love, and grace. I put my faith, hope, and trust in you Lord. I pray you bless me, my friends, and family with everything we need. Right now is a scary time but I know I can get through it with you by my side.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, I had a horrible fibromyalgia flare. I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️💖💜

-xoxo Caty❤️💖💜