Trials

Trials

Verses: "'Consider it nothing but joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you fall into various trials. Be assured that the testing of your faith [through experience] produces endurance [leading to spiritual maturity, and inner peace]. And let endurance have its perfect result and do a thorough work, so that you may be perfect and completely developed [in your faith], lacking in nothing.'"
JAMES 1:2-4

Maybe right now, you are facing a trial. Maybe you are battling a mental illness, chronic illness, or cancer. Maybe you have lost a loved one. Maybe you feel overwhelmed or stressed with school or/and work. No matter what trial you are facing: you CAN and WILL get through this with God on your side.

So I have been back at college for two weeks now and school is going well! My pain from fibromyalgia has been better. It's been tough on my pain going to school everyday but I feel like I am doing really well. What I have been struggling with lately has been being chemically depressed from bipolar. But I know that with God by my side, I can and will get through this.

No matter what you are going through: you CAN and WILL get through this. Why? Because you have God on your side. With God on your side, you can do ANYTHING! (Matthew 19:26)

You CAN and WILL get through this trial and when you overcome this, you will be stronger than ever. You will be closer to God than ever before because trials produce endurance. (James 1:2-4)

It's not going to be easy to face and overcome this trial but God is bigger, stronger, and mightier than anything we will ever face. Jesus even defeated death! Jesus conquered the grave! (John 3:16) And we can have Jesus on our side to help us if we just go to Him.

It's easy when you are struggling with a trial to want to run away from God. But when you run to God, God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2) God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13) God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1)

Just run into God's arms and we will be waiting for you. God can't wait to see you!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am facing a trial. I am really struggling. I need your help. I am running into your arms. I know I can't do life without you. So please come grab my hand. Please stay close by my side as we face this trial, together. I praise you because I know you hear my cry. I praise you because I know you will help me. I praise you for all your grace, goodness, and love. I ask that you bless me with whatever I need to face and overcome this trial. Because with you on my side, I know I can do all things.

I thank you for Your Son and all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you have had a wonderful week and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!❤️

I love you all and thank you so much for reading❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️