Even if

Even if

Verses: "'Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. perseverance, character; and character, hope.'"
Romans 5:3-5

A few days ago while I was watching church online, my pastor spoke an amazing message that I want to share with you. I am sure you have all struggled with pain. That was what the message was about. But my pastor said: "When we go through trials and pain, instead of saying; 'why God? Why is this happening to me?' But we change our mindset to say: 'even if I am going through trials and pain, I will trust in the Lord. Even if my circumstances are horrible, I will put my hope and faith in Jesus. So no matter what we face, we can and will get through it by changing our mindset to say: even if.'"

Jesus knew we would have many trials on this earth. He tells us in John 16:30-33: "In this world, you will have trouble, but take heart, I have overcome the world." So Jesus knew we would struggle. We shouldn't be surprised when we go through trials because Jesus already told us we would. But instead of feeling sorry for ourselves, running away from God, doubt God, or question God. We can say: "Even if horrible things happen to me, I will still put my faith, hope, and trust in God."

By changing our mindset, we can have hope, peace, joy, and rest even while we are going through trials. Because we can find true hope, joy, peace, etc, in Jesus. So we need to run to Jesus instead of away from Him. We need to seek Jesus by reading His word, listening to Him, praying to Him, and worshiping Him even when we don't want to. Because as we seek Jesus, He will draw near to us (Psalm 125:1-2). We can change our mindset with God's help because with God on our side, we can do anything! (Matthew 19:26)

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that as we seek you that you will draw near to us. I pray, Lord that you change our mindset to trust in you even if things don't go our way. I pray that you bless us with everything we need to face whatever we are facing. I pray that you grab our hand Lord, and walk through life with us. We need you Lord and we love you. I pray that as we go through this tough time with covid-19 going stronger, help us know that you are stronger. I pray that you heal everyone that is hurting. I pray that you bless everyone who is working with strength and healing. I praise you Lord because you are so good to us Lord. I praise you for your mercy, love, and goodness.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.
In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

****

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much❤️💜💖 stay safe!❤️💜💖

-xoxo Caty❤️💜💖