prayer ❤

hey guys! It's lexi here.. I decided to do a little post because I feel like a lot of us are struggling to keep our heads above water. So here goes! Bear with me because this is my first time publicly posting prayers 😊

I've struggled a lot with depression.. Trying to find your way back to God in the midst of unbearable hurting is HARD. Anxiety is hard, and depression is as well.

BUT there is a way to worship in the midst of our pain. And that's just what I've been trying to do the past few days.

When I start feeling myself slip back into a slippery slope of hurt, I remind myself WHOSE I am. So here's a music recommendation & this song really really helps me!

Let's pray? Okay?

Lord, we come to you today not yet to ask for anything but first to thank you for all that you do.

You hear every prayer we utter under the sound of your name.. The name above all names. And we thank you today Jesus, for being our rock in the midst of tribulation. Though the mountains shake.. Still we can call on your name! Because YOU are faithful. And you will always be.

I ask you today to  comfort those who are hurting and to be with them. Show them your kindness, Jesus. We may walk through the valley of the shadow of death.. But as your word says.. YOU are with us always!

Give us peace, Jesus. When we fail to  have any.

We thank you for all that you have done and continue to do!

In your name we pray, Amen. ❤

I hope this blesses y'all and if you ever, ever need anything just send us a pm!

💜💜