Be you!

"Everybody is doing it." The popular chorus.

Just because they're doing it doesn't mean it's right. Truth is not dependent on a consensus of popular opinion.

Everyone around us may be doing it, but at the end of our lives, we won't answer to everyone but to God.

We as Christians should realise who we are.

Who are you?

We're not 'everybody'. We are a chosen generation; God's people.
That's who we are.

I refuse to be 'everybody'.

I choose to be different.

Our lives should be defined by God and not the world.

Jesus said, "They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world."
John 17:16

Statistics do not establish moral values.

Do not follow the crowd into sin.

Amen!

Prayer:

Our dear Lord and Saviour Jesus we lift Your name on high. We bless You for all that You've done and continue to do in our lives.
Father, as sinners we've come to You today, praying that You forgive us of all our sins and help us resist temptation.
We thank You for the forgiveness of sins and the opportunity to have read this piece of information.
Lord, Your word says we are not of the world. We are different and because of that, we pray that You guide and protect us from the ways of the world. Father, please keep us in Your humble abode and use us in Your ways. This is what we ask for, through Christ Jesus our Lord.
Amen!

AN-Abayie