B.M.S(Believe in Miracle and you'll See it)

So today I want to talk about
B.M.S
Believe in Miracle and you will See it.

Sometimes we just need success, we need to prosper and to have a better life.
But the question is, are we really asking about those things to God properly?
Do we really believe that God is really going to do miracles in what we asking or we just praying and asking like that.

When you praying you don't have to use so much vocabulary or too much words. God doesn't need it.
Don't pretend to be someone else in God's presence. Give him your true version, because it what He needs to see...and when you are in God's presence you must have faith that whatever you asking will be given to you.

I remember when I was studying in my country.
My country's university you can be intelligent or whatever it's doesn't matter. What does matter is your money. You have to buy all your teacher's books if you want to succeed. That's all. Otherwise you will fail in their lessons.

So I couldn't buy all of them. Because we had like 16 lessons that year so I just bought 8 books for 8 teachers.

When the exam came I managed to do all of that but in the end when the results came they told me that I've failed in 8 exams for those teachers that I never bought their books. And if I want to succeed then I'll have to buy it or give money. I was so confused I don't it even know where to start because I couldn't buy all those books.

I just say to God,
God I won't give that money because I really worked a lot for those exams and you also know that I don't have it and I don't care about their rules in this university. I will do those exams again but without paying any cent, I don't know how but I will in JESUS name!!Amen!!

I did those exams for the second time. after one month the published the results. And by surprise I did succeed and everyone were surprised as well how you did it Chris? Because I told my friends that I'll do those exams without giving money.

And I said: I did study my lessons, I prayed  and yeah the rest God took care of it!!

With God you can ask for the impossible and he'll make it possible for you. Don't worry how He will do it.
And always remember this entire world belongs to Him including peoples and their authorities...all was created by God so don't ask so many questions.
All you have to do is...
Believe in Miracle and you will See it.

Prayer.
Dear Lord,
You know in this situation( what you going through) I really can't do anything by my power, and don't know were to start or how to do.
So as you have all the power and you are able to do everything I'm letting all of this in your hands.
as you said in your words.

(John 14: 13-14; And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You're may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do)

So I ask you Dear Lord help me in JESUS name. Amen!!

Hope it did help you.

See you soon... God bless you❤️❤️

~Christelle~