cancer

Hey guys It's me Carla. If you ever want to talk to me or want me to pray for you and with you pm me at @MariaCarlaDeMelo .

8 months ago I lost someone very close to my heart to cancer. Exactly 2 years back my close friend lost her mother to cancer. I was with her and I saw how they suffered. My grandfather too had cancer and was saved by God's grace. And my mother was saved before getting cancer on time. And I can tell you of so many people who suffer around me. Let's pray for them Shall we?

Lord,
I come to you today on behalf of the many people suffering from this incurable monster called cancer. A monster only you can defeat. Lord spare the victims the pain and give them courage and positivity to bear it. And if it is your will cure them please.
Lord, if you wish to call them to you, show your mercy on them and give them a peaceful death. Spare them the troubles of purgatory if you wish Lord.

Lord I pray for their families. Give them courage to shoulder the pain of their loved ones. Help them find peace in knowing that in suffering you are closer. Give them courage to draw themselves closer to you. And if they have to bear the loss, lord grant them courage and peace. That they may know that their loved one is in your loving arms.

Lord I also pray for those who have battled and survived. Praise you lord and thank you for granting them mercy. Protect them from another  attack of this vicious disease.

In Jesus's name
Amen

Here's a song I thought you all might like -

https://youtu.be/Whdd4fs3RB8