Priceless ✨

Have you ever felt unworthy of everything you have in life? Like, you look around your life and you think 'I don't deserve this'? 

Maybe you're in the calm, and you can't get yourself to understand how it's good. Maybe you're in a storm, wanting things to change for the better. But either way, everything seeps down on you and you think you're not good enough for it, for this life you're living.

I'm gonna ask you to stop right there.

Because even if you don't know how valuable you are, there's a God above who knows exactly that.

He knows your strengths, He knows your flaws. And most importantly, He knows your worth. And in His eyes, you are Priceless.

Just imagine this. There are 7 billion people in this world. And out of this 7 billion, there is only one you. And why do you think God created you as. . . well, you instead of creating you like anyone else in this world? Because He knows. He knows you hold an immeasurable value, He knows your purpose, He knows how much worthy you really are.

So, if you ever feel down or think you're not enough, just remember this.

"Out of 7 billion people in this world, there is only one you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God and He knows you're priceless."
- Joel Smallbone

Here's a song I like to listen to whenever I feel like I'm not enough. 

Have a blessed day!

~ Grace