New Year Special!❤️💜💚

New Year Special!❤️💜💖💚

Verse: "I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me." Psalm 16:8

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe the holidays were really hard for you and you are not looking forward to a new year. Maybe you are battling mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, or maybe you lost a loved one. No matter what you are going through: you can keep going and have a wonderful new year with God by your side.

I know 2019 wasn't the best for me. But I have decided that 2020 I am going to be focusing on joy, gratitude, and hope. I am tired of focusing on my illnesses and pain. I want this year to be a year of happiness.

I don't know what you are going through, but I do know that no matter what you are going through you can keep going and make it through (Phillpians 4:13). With God by your side, you can do anything (Philippians 4:13)! As you seek God through prayer, worshiping Him, listening to Him, and reading His word. God will draw near to you. (Psalm 125:1-2)

I know that life can be hard sometimes. But we don't have to go through life. God is always waiting for us to run into His arm but seeking Him through prayer. As you prayer, God will wrap His arms around you and bless you with whatever to face the storm you are facing. You can and will get through this!

It's scary to think of this new year. But with God on your side, this year will be your year! This year is our year everyone! Let's do this!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really scared about this new year coming up. So I am reaching out to you. As I seek you, I pray that you draw near to me. I pray that you grab my hand and walk through life beside me. I need you Lord. I can't do life without you. I pray that you bless me with whatever I need to face and fight the storm I am going through. Lord, I love you and I want to serve you. I praise you for your goodness, love, and mercy. You are so good and wonderful Lord!

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! Happy New Year!❤️💜💖💚 I hope you enjoyed today's devotional! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all! Have a blessed New Year!❤️💜

-Caty from SGC❤️💜💖💚