Go to God and let Him be your refuge

Go to God and let Him be your refuge❤️

Verses: '"The Lord also will be a refuge and a stronghold for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble; And those who know Your name [who have experienced Your precious mercy] will put their confident trust in You, For You, O Lord , have not abandoned those who seek You.'"
Psalm 9:9-10

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are battling a mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, stress, anxiety, depression, burn out, or maybe you have lost a loved one. No matter what you are going through: God wants you to come to Him and be your refuge.

Right now I am struggling with stomach issues and pain from fibromyalgia. I am having a colonoscopy done on Monday. So please pray that I get some good news from my colonoscopy. But mentally, I am doing much better! Praise God! I don't feel depressed or anxious. Thank you Jesus (and my doctor for increasing my medicine)! So I am running into God's arms and letting Him be my refuge.

God wants you to come to Him. No matter how long it's been since you have come Him: He still loves you (Psalm 136:1) and He wants to be your refuge (Psalm 9:9-10). There is nothing that you could ever do to make God stop loving you. (Romans 8:38-39). So go to God!

You go to God by seeking Him through: reading the Bible, praying, worshiping Him, and listening for Him. When you seek God, He will draw near to you. (James 4:8) As you spend more time with God by seeking Him, you will learn more about God and become closer to Him. You can then build a close relationship with God.

A relationship with God is the best relationship you can have because God is so good (Psalm 31:19), God is always faithful, (Psalm 33:4), God keeps His promises, (Deuteronomy 7:9), God is trustworthy (1 Corinthians 1:9) and with God on your side, you can do anything!  (Matthew 19:26)

When you seek God, He will bless you with His joy, love, peace, hope, comfort, trust, guidance, wisdom, rest, and so much more. God loves you and He wants a relationship with you. God also wants to be your refuge for when you are struggling, you go to God first. I love the saying: "go to the throne of God before you go to your phone."

So if you are struggling, the best thing you could do is go to God. He can't wait to see you!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am running into your arms. I am really struggling and I need your help. So please grab my hand and walk through life with you by my side. I can't do life without you. I need you Lord and I love you. I am letting you be my refuge. I pray that as I seek you, that I grow closer to you and learn more about you. I pray that I build a strong and close relationship with you. I praise you because you are so good, faithful, and trustworthy. I thank you for your love and goodness. I believe in you and all my life I will serve you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you are doing well! I know I usually update on Saturday but this weekend I am spending it getting ready for my colonoscopy so I won't have much time to write. But since I finished my homework for the night I decided I would update!

I hope you are having a blessed day! Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️