Come to Jesus

Come to Jesus

Verses: ' "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light."'

Matthew 11:28-30

In this life, we deal with heavy burdens. We deal with finances, our health, sickness, mental illness, chronic illness, stress, work, school, etc. But it is so amazing that in Jesus, we don't have to carry those burdens alone. We can go to the feet of Jesus and give Him all our burdens. How you do that is to seek God through prayer and tell Him everything. You pour out your heart to Jesus in prayer and He will help you (Psalm 121:1-2).

God will be there for you (Psalm 121:1-2) and He will love you (John 3:16). Then as you continue to seek God through prayer, worship, reading His word, and listening for Him, He will bless you with His rest (Matthew 11:28-30).

God will be there to comfort you, love you, guide you, encourage you, bless you, and give you everything you need. Because in Jesus, we can find everything we need! We don't have to look to this world to find peace, love, and freedom. Because we can find peace, love, freedom, and so much more in Jesus (Isaiah 49:13).

I have been listening to the song: "Way Maker" and I love it. Here is some of the song: "You are way marker, miracle worker, promise keeper, light in the darkness. My God, that is who you are!"

That is God! He is our way maker so let's go to Him and we will find rest for our souls.

Prayer:

God,

Lord, I have many heavy burdens but I am coming to you to find rest for my soul. I give you all my burdens and I surrender everything to you Lord. You are my way maker Lord so I ask that you bless me with everything I need to face each day you bless me with. Help me to find rest and strength in you Lord. I praise you Lord because you are so good and your love is never ending.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you are doing well! Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much. Have a blessed day! God loves you!❤️💖💜

-xoxo Caty❤️💖💜