See A Victory

May he give you what your heart wishes for. May he make all your plans succeed. May we shout for joy over your victory. May we lift up our flags in the name of our God. May the Lord give you everything you ask for.
Psalm 20:4-5 

Many of us, in this journey of life, have faced situations where we think we're gonna fail. We may have come so far from where we've started and maybe, just maybe we're just steps away from winning. But of course, we cannot see that and, having been on the verge of giving up, we just succumb to negativity and thoughts that we're gonna fail and just. . . give up.

I've been in such a situation indefinite number of times. 

Whether it's been in something pertaining to a personal issue or studying for a test for college or trying to make up with a friend after an argument; I've given up on countless situations because the fear of failure kept looming over me like a cloud. Sometimes, I try to keep going, falling short just inches of what I was trying to get. Sometimes, I don't even try, thinking it is inhumanly impossible for me to achieve it.

In situations as such, I forget what's most important.

The battle I'm facing? It isn't mine.

The battle belongs to the Lord.

The same goes for you too. If you're facing a battle today, and you can't seem to make it, just remember. . . Your battle belongs to the living God we serve. He gave it to you because He knows you're strong enough to get through it. He gave it to you because He knows you're gonna see a victory because the battle is His. 

Isaiah 54:17 says, 'No weapon formed against you shall succeed. And when people bring charges against you, you shall prove them wrong.'

You see that? No weapon formed against you will be successful because God is on your side. Our God will never, ever, ever fail. 

So, if you're facing a hard situation, just know that God is there with you. You may think it's impossible, that you cannot do it, but you're gonna see a victory because He will always win.

There is this song that I listen to when I feel like I can't go on any further with my battle. I'm sharing this with you in hopes that it will help you too, so that you know Who you belong to, and Who your battle belongs to.

If you ever feel like giving up and need someone to talk to, or pray for you, please know that I'm here for you. You are gonna win this. God bless you, my dear friends!

~ Grace.