LAUGHTER~Merveille

Hey girls it me again @Celestial_Stars14 and I have decided to write something on 'laughter' as there isn't so much laughter and happiness in the world (well in my opinion)

There is something strong and powerful about laughter. Laughter can be destructive, can be used to diminish and hurt someone but when used wisely, laughter can be powerful.

Remember, when God told Abraham and Sarah that they were going to have a child, they laughed. Sarah laughed out of disbelief. She was to old, surely it could not be. Abraham laughed out of pure joy. What a surprise , even though he was old, he was going to have a son.

So important was their laughter that their son Isaac, was named for it. Isaac comes from the Hebrew word meaning "to laugh." It is the laughter of Abraham that heals.

No matter the circumstances we way find ourselves in, let us not forget our sense of humour, let us laugh through our bad days and 'just keep smiling and one day the world will get tired of upsetting YOU!'

Please do read through the following passages in the bible, they correlate with the passage above↑

•Psalm 16:11
•Psalm 85:9

"And along my way, May goodness and kindness pursue me all the days of my life" (Psalm 23:1)

God Bless!
Stay Strong♡♥