Resolutions // Visions

Hey everyone, it's AN-Abayie here, sharing a little bit about resolutions and visions with you. Enjoy!

A resolution is simply a firm decision to do or not do something.

Most at times, we make resolutions at the beginning of the year. Some of us do, others don't. We all have reasons as to why we make or do not make resolutions.

I, for instance, make resolutions because they become my objective or aim in the year. They give me something to work towards.

I don't make my resolutions at the beginning of the year. I make them in the course of the year. I don't know why I do this but it helps. It's like I'm creating some sort of plan for now and the future.

Here are some things to note when making resolution:

•Make your resolutions easy.

•Have a community with an aim.

•Share your resolutions with a friend.

My resolutions are my visions. You've probably come across something called a Vision Board before.
If not, a vision board is simply a board or a page in a book or diary where you write the things you want to achieve.

You have to have a vision board!

Scripture says, "Write the vision and make it plain. So he who reads it will run to it, and even though it will tarry, wait for it. For surely, it will come at an appointed time." Habakkuk 2:2-3

I have one and guys, it's good. There are a lot of successful people who have vision boards and they can all attest to the fact that they help.

Here's how to create one:

•Write everything you want from God on a piece of paper, be as detailed as you can.

•Write as many as you want. You can keep adding more. Open up your imagination.

•Read your list as frequently as possible while working and believing in your prayers towards them.

~James 2:26
Faith without works is dead.

•Tick off anything that has happened for you.

•Thank God for the ones you've achieved and the ones you're yet to achieve.

If you do this in faith, with the expectation that God is going to do some great things for you, at the end of the year you'll be stunned.

Don't give up on your dreams. Have patience.
Never give up on God because He will not give up on us.

Amen!