Run to God

Run to God.

Verses: 'Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord , "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. '
Psalm 91:1-2,4

Maybe right now, you are facing a storm. Maybe you are facing some horrible circumstances. Maybe you are battling an illness. No matter what you are going through: God wants you to run to Him so He can be your refuge.

For the past two years I have been battling horrible and unbearable pain from fibromyalgia. Now I am battling depression along with the physical pain. It's been really rough. When I am depressed I usually run away from God, but not this time. This time I am running to God because I know I can't do life without Him. I need His help and I know He will be my refuge.

God loves you (John 3:16). He just wants to be there for you and help you. (Psalm 121:1-2)
God wants you to run to Him instead of away from Him. If you are angry at Him, that is okay. God is bigger than your anger. If you have doubts, that's okay. God is stronger than your doubts.

God just wants you to run into His arms so He can be your refuge. (Psalm 91:1-2,4) God just wants to wrap His arms around you and give you His: peace, love, strength, comfort, guidance, encouragement, wisdom, joy, rest, grace, forgiveness, and so much more.

With God on your side, you can do ANYTHING! (Matthew 19:26) You can fight any battle and win. You can face and overcome any trial or storm. God is bigger, stronger, and mightier than anything we will ever face on Earth. So with God on our side, anything is possible! (Mark 10:27)

Just grab God's hand! And with God on your side, you can face and overcome anything!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am running into your arms. God, I am really struggling but I am running to you. I know that you are greater, stronger, and mightier than the storm I am facing. I pray that you help me face this storm with you by my side. I need you Lord and I can't do life without you. So please come close by my side and help me through this. Please bless me with everything I need to fight this strom and win. I believe in you. I put my faith, hope, and trust in you. I praise you for listening to me and I know you will help me.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️