Humble Yourself

Humble yourself.

Verse: "I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."
Luke 18:14 NIV

When I first found out that my book: "Jesus Saves-Daily Devotions" was being published, I wasn't humble. I was proud of my book that I wrote. I got cocky and got a big head about it. God had to have a come to Jesus with me that I didn't write it by myself. I wrote it for God and that God gave me the words. I stopped being so cocky and gave God the glory. I humbled myself before God because God deserves the praise, not myself.

As Jesus followers we need to give God the praise and glory. We need to humble ourselves before God because God deserves the glory. Because we are not doing life on our own. We have God on our side and without God, we couldn't do anything. But with God on our side, we can do all things! God deserves our glory and praise because He is so good. (Psalm 31:19) And He loves us so much. (John 3:16)

I am not saying to have low self esteem or to not be confident. But to be confident in God and to love yourself. God loves you and He wants to you to love yourself. (Matthew 19:19)

Let's humble ourselves before God and thank Him for all He has done for us. Because God is so good and we need to praise Him! In God we have freedom, joy, hope, peace, rest, love, forgiveness, grace, and so much more.

Let's praise Him!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am humbling myself before you. I thank you for all that you do for me. I praise you because you are so good and your love is never ending. I praise you because in you I can do all things. I praise you for your goodness, peace, love, grace, rest, love, forgiveness, joy, and so much more. I believe in you. I thank you for all that you do for me.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️