Part 80 - Finally Done...

I swallowed nervously, walking towards the forest. It was dark.

I... was really scared...

But I pushed through. Within a few minutes I spotted a herd of healthy deer. I knelt down, thinking about how to tell Luna to tell Sans, but next thing I knew there was a loud hiss and a large male deer was taken down.

It was Sans. I whimpered, backing up. I bolted back towards the city. At least I helped!

Luna greeted me at the entrance to the house with a hug.

"You did it! Thank you!" Luna smiled, releasing me.

"I-it was no problem..." I smiled back.

The world faded to white...

This was it...

Home...

----☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡----

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling pain all over my body. What... happened...?

I slowly sat up, groaning and looking at my surroundings. It reminded me of...

Two Sanses sat either side of me, smiling in relief when they saw I was awake.

"Are you good, Milly?" One asked. I couldn't pinpoint... who it was...

"Y-yeah, I'm... I'm fine, ^&%%..." I heard myself say.

But... the name was inaudible... I couldn't hear it... it was like it was spoken underwater.

"You blacked out..." the second sighed.

"H-how, $#*?"

"Well... we don't ķñœw..."

My vision glitched, and...

I was alone again. I blinked a few times, making sure I wasn't seeing things. Yeah, that was a vision. I looked around, pushing myself to sit up, but I yelped out when my arm felt like it had been stabbed.

I fell back, whimpering a bit. The door opened quickly, and Raven rushed in.

"Oh thank Asgore!" He smiled, coming over to sit in the chair beside me. "You were out for 3 days... I was beginning to worry there..."

I hugged him, tensing when my arm had a shock of pain go through it again.

"Hey, hey... shhhhhhh... it's okay... I'm here... you're awake... whatever you saw wasn't real..." Raven rubbed my back, but I could feel something...

His soul... was having magic overflow. I felt his body shaking just as much as mine. I heard something similar to sizzling fire.

I tried to look up, but he gently put his hand on the back of my head, holding me in place.

"No... It's okay... I'm fine..." Raven muttered.

I could tell that was a lie, but I said nothing. What would I say?

----☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡----

Raven's P.O.V:

Milly was trying to see what was up with me. I could tell. My eye had sparked it's magic, the extra magic from my soul flowing from it like a wildfire. I had done all I could to try and prevent this from happening, but...

I guess it was no use, hehe...

Milly would find out what happened sooner or later... I heard Sci come in, but... I then heard the door shut, and his footsteps moving away.

I think he knew Milly and I were... busy...

I kept whispering to Milly. That everything was fine, that it all was okay...

That it will be okay...

But... truthfully, I knew it wouldn't be unless she regained her memory. Her memories were the key to her being okay. Memories... are the one thing you can't replace...

I wrapped my wings around Milly, covering her from the lights. I knew she felt safer in the dark with me holding her. In light, she felt exposed to the world.

How would I tell her my find...?

About... how I... found something that could have prevented this whole mess...?

...... a certain...... Crystal.........