Part 41 - Path To Forgiveness

My POV:

I looked around the area. I was in a field. I had run for ages, and I just wanted to relax for a bit.

Raven couldn't have been harming people...

He just couldn't...

A/N: Hyksos2001 owns this version of Asriel. Credit goes to them.

Astrial showed up next to me.

"Milly, I understand that it might be hard to either believe what Raven did, or forgive his actions, but... he's hoping he can see you..."

I looked at him with fear.

"Don't worry, he's the old Raven you used to love, and he regrets harming the others."

My expression turned to a more soft one, but sadness shined through. "Is he... seriously changed? Or is he just saying that to get closer to me?"

I could hear how hollow my voice was. The fear of Raven not going back to the old personality was still hitting my mind.

I began walking through the field, trying to see what was around. Then, I saw a small brown creature jump out of a bush.

 Then, I saw a small brown creature jump out of a bush

I jolted, backing away. The creature seemed to be a bit hurt by this, but it came closer. I recognised the flower it had on its right ear.

...

"Sakura...?" I muttered.

The creature got excited, "Eevee!" It cried.

I slowly approached it, beginning to pet it. It purred, leaning into my touch. I smiled.

The Eevee, Sakura, climbed onto my shoulder. I remembered the fun times we had, battling and training until the sun went down.

I looked at the camera with a slightly worried look.

"If Raven wants to see me that badly... you can tell him that it's okay... but tell him to keep his distance for a while... I just..."

I shuddered, remembering the cold aura I felt from him before.

"I just need him to prove that he's back... to the way he used to be..."