Part 11 - Car Crash?

My Thoughts:

Well, you must've misinterpreted! I've never been in a crash, per say... I've been hit by a car whilst running across a street...

As for my family...

........

They were fighting...

I... I got too involved... in something I shouldn't have...

It was my fault...!

They hated me! They made that clear! I made a big deal out of going to-!

.....

Going somewhere... and... I was yelled at and told... I was just like someone... who wasn't nice in our family's name...

My brother always said I was like this person...

I believe him...

........

Anyways, so, I ran away from the pain, and eventually came to a road... I stopped, and then realised I had stopped too late... I was in the lane...

Then, everything's just a mash of blurred images...

That's... all I remember...

Nothing more... other than recent events of course...

Classic's POV:

Oh no, that's not what the book meant. Remember, people can inherit it, but it can only be properly harnessed by someone who has had proper training.

Or rather, it's been passed down for a long time.

Hence the royal family, such as Toriel and Asgore. And the things you mention are actually mythical beings here. Just not... in this world to be blunt.

But Milly, since she isn't royal, can't 100% use the flame powers properly. She wouldn't be able to harness them as easily as she would want, and her emotions would determine when the flames come.

But, she can't have those powers, can she?

Besides, how would she even get them? It's not like she went somewhere, found a thing of legend and boom she has these powers she can't control, right?

.......

Anyways, we need to get her to trust us... but with Dust and Horror, that could take a long time...

Longer than we would like...

So, maybe coax her out...?

The one thing I know she loves is...... well... trustworthy people...

She doesn't trust easily, as you guys could probably tell.

Okay, A/N here to clear one thing up in case any of you thought differently and that I had this all planned:

The me in the story is different to the me in real life.

I've never been hit my a car, or harmed in any way that wasn't an accident or my own stupid fault. My life is actually pretty average.

I've never broken a single bone in my body to this day... knock on wood because I probably will later in life... but as of right now, never broken a single bone!

Let's hope it stays that way...

Anyways, this was just a bit of a thing to say that I am different to the "me" in the stories, okay? So this backstory, and amnesia thing, and the pyrokinesis (obviously) are all fiction for this story to be spiced up and interesting.

But, I don't trust easily... that's the one connection other than Milly is my nickname IRL.

I won't tell you guys my actual name... or do a face reveal...

Trollololololololololol!
Anyway, back to the story!

I could tell Milly wasn't going to come out from behind Raven without insentive. Luckily, Blue looked at the camera. I'll let him take over from here.

Blue's P.O.V:

Anyone out there who can hear me, please help Milly out from behind Raven... I hate to see my best friend so......

Scared...