Part 31 - ........

Classic was watching TV, hearing the commenter.

"Uh... I have no idea why you're saying Chara wanted to do what Asriel wanted..."

He sighed, "I mean, Asriel, according to legend, and his own words, is a pacifist. Unless you mean Fell Asriel, but I know for a fact you mean my universe Asriel."

Suddenly, Asriel rushed downstairs, Chara close behind. "Chara, stop!" Asriel laughed, running outside.

Chara ran after him, "No chance, Asriel."

Classic sighed, chuckling. "Besides, I have gotten used to Chara by now. It's been about 3 days since she came here. Everyone still remembers the timelines where she slaughtered, but... I think we can move on..."

Horror growled, walking downstairs. I followed behind him, smiling nervously. I was hoping Raven wouldn't get overly possesive over me.

"Hey, Milly and Horror. How's it goin'?" Classic smirked.

I walked towards Classic, a bit more enthusiastic. "Raven invited me to a show tonight! Apparently it's going to be an air show, and he's going to teach me how to be included in it! I'll learn how to fly, and do many tricks with my magic!"

Classic seemed startled, "Um... Alright then! Go have a fun time training!"

I nodded, and Raven walked downstairs. I smiled, rushing to the door, eager to go for training. Raven chuckled at my behaviour, and opened a portal. We headed through it, and the training began!

Classic's POV:

Milly seems to be blind to Raven's..... possesive behaviour... I watched Horror walk into the basement. Weird...

Ink never told me he had a basement....

Oh well...

I saw a portal open, and in walked the sword master himself.

"Hey Cross! How's it going?" I smiled.

He huffed, "Classic, I heard Raven has been a bit overprotective of Milly lately..."

"Yeah... Rightfully so, after Dust's little... stunt he tried to pull...."

"But not this possesive... listen, Raven needs to calm down and let Milly be on her own to learn."

"When we let her do that, she went pretty much insane..."

"You could hear her as well?"

"Yep..."

If you want to know what happened, ask me to tell you... I am not saying it unless you all want to know...