Part 35 - ....

Staying where I was, I was in pain. Obviously, falling from a high point into water might seem okay from games, but it hurts!

My legs were sore, I felt sick, and extremely hesitant to go back to the doodle sphere. What if Raven was there? What if.....

What if they hated me now?

I mean, I did leave them there for 2 weeks, and-

I got tackle hugged...

Apparently a portal was- ....

Oh...

"MILLY!!" Blue cried, still hugging me.

I hugged back, feeling the fear of before disappear, but not completely. I felt guilt... for not going back...

"DON'T YOU DARE SCARE US LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!! I WAS SO WORRIED YOU WERE KILLED!!"

"Blue, I'm okay... please, can we just go through the portal? I want to be in a house right now... I was getting sick of the nest." I smiled, falsely, of course.

Blue seemed to not notice, and helped me up. Ink walked through the portal, helping support me. My legs shook as we walked through the portal. But, it was fine. I'd been through worse, apparently.

Chara and Asriel were looking at me worriedly, whilst SS Chara and Rei were on the verge of rushing to me and helping me.

I was sat on the couch, and relaxed. The portal was closed, and I smiled to myself. They all cared about me.

We were close friends before I lost my memories of them. I know we were, but... I just...

Slowly, I stood up, beginning to walk off.

"Where are you going?" G, as I found out his name was, asked.

I turned, "Where I belong..."

Instantly, I was put back on the couch. I didn't mean anything that way!

"Guys, I didn't mean I was going to harm anything!" I looked at them.

Fell walked over, "We are only trying to keep you safe, Milly. You have no idea what Raven could be doing right now."

"I wasn't going back to the nest either. I can spend time with my best friends for a bit." I smiled.

And all of us began taking turns playing Nioh.

A new game to me. Apparently we only got it just before I lost my memories and most gameplay was done by Gunner.

I died so much at it, but I didn't care, because no one could get past Derrick the Executioner. Then, on my turn, I managed to have figured out the trick.

I beat him...

And we moved on to harder level stuff.

We only made it to the technical second boss before we quit...

Ya know, the one with the ball and chain?

Yeah. That guy.

We headed to our rooms, but for some reason I felt watched when I was in my room.

I glanced over, and there was Chara.

"Now, for the true explanation..." she shut the door, locked it, and I listened intently.

"I have many questions."

"Ask away, Milly."

"Why did you make me kill everyone?"

"... I thought that was what Asriel wanted. He was turned into Flowey and said it was kill or be killed... so I did what he said... ordered whoever to kill. But, only you I controlled by the beginning. Frisk, they started it on their own."