Part 65 - Plan In Action

My soul kept pounding, my fear slightly increasing.

"Shhhhh...... it's okay... I'm right here..." Raven whispered to me.

"I-I'm scared....."

"I know... I know... it's okay, sweetheart, it's okay... just settle down, Dove..."

I leaned closer to Raven, blinking slower, eventually closing my eyes and sleeping.

----☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡----

I ended up in a snowy forest. Snowdin Forest I assumed. Shuddering at the cold feeling I had, I trudged along the pathway.

"Well, well, well, look who's here... come back for Round 3?"

Laughter echoed through the forests. I shivered, backing up.

"Don't worry... I'll make it quick~..."

I bumped into something, a blast of heat striking my spine. I whimpered, running forwards, glancing back to see nothing as the same laugh rang in my ears.

The sudden blast of heat in front of me caused me to fall back. I felt like I was being burned.

That was when the scenery shifted. It was in that black abyss again.

I had no weapons of choice.

I had no voice to call out...

I had.... nothing....

Trembling, I tried to hide myself. That wouldn't work would it?!

A clawed hand picked me up by the collar of my hoodie. I gasped at the shock, but noticed Azula seemed a lot more smug.

"Listen here, Miss Guardian Girl~ you have no control over me.... nothing is here, no one can help you... the whole group is DEAD..."

I steeled my nerves, "N-no they're not! I don't believe you!"

She pulled back a bit, before the smirk widened. "Really now? Then, let me show you why they're all dead..."

Another scene shift. We were in the doodle sphere. I could see something firing at the Sanses, but... I couldn't tell what...

One by one, the Sanses' dust scattered in the wind. Until only Raven was left.

"P-please, Milly, come back! You're stronger than this! Don't let her take contro- GACK!!"

He was getting choked by the figure.

"You can not talk about control, Raven... now, goodbye... until 'Next October'..... HAHAHAHA!!"

Just like that, one quick snap of the neck, and Raven turned to dust. I stepped back, immediately becoming more and more scared. Why haven't I woken up already?!

"You won't wake up until this thing is OVER..." Azula laughed.

I ran off, trying desperately to escape. Find something, ANYTHING, that could kill me and end this nightmare! I knew the main way to get out of dreams like this is to cause major pain in the dream. So, I managed to make my way to Horrortale.

The collection of axes lined up on the wall, all silver and clean. No blood on them, mainly because Horror uses his famous axe for all the killing. These are just for show.

Not anymore.

I grabbed the only one I could hold, and held it to my neck. I felt no pain. I didn't put any pressure, yet.

No! Milly don't! It's me, Chara, I am working on getting you out of there! I need Azula to show herself first! Just hang in there for a while longer!

I shook my head. Chara?! She had tried to kill me too once before!

I swear, I will get you out of there. I promise, okay? Just put the axe down, and let me take care of this.

I shook my head, putting the axe back on its stand.

"Fine... only one chance okay?!"

That's all we got! Keep her still as long as you can! I'll keep the threshold down as much as possible okay?!

"Got it!"

Azula and I stayed there for about... half an hour or so. I kept dodging, and using magic blasts to hold her in place. Eventually, a large bolt of lightning hit her.

All I could hear were the unholy screams as she was dragged down into the ground.

. . .

Why haven't I woken up yet?

Uh... complication... you may be trapped there... for another half hour... the spells used on you combined were an hour and a half. So, another half hour or so to wait. Sorry.

"Its alright, Chara... I'm just glad she's gone! But still, what was she talking about?"

Got me there, I don't know. About wanting to collect you, I have no idea...

...

"Are you lying to me?"

No! I wouldn't do that, would I?

I stayed silent. Why?

Regardless, we just began to talk about random things. Until a while later when Chara suddenly sounded frantic.

It's been 2 hours! You should have woken up by now!

"So, my old plan?"

Seems that way... oh god why don't we just ask the commenters for a way out of this?!

----☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡----

Raven's P.O.V:

I was starting to worry. I had been sitting here for 2 hours and nothing. I could feel the pressure in her soul lessen, but... she still wasn't waking up...

Chara had gone ages ago to her AU so she could have better control over everything...

But Milly was my biggest concern right now... what is going on?