Part 10 - ............

My P.O.V:

I know... I believe you... I just... don't know if they'll turn on me like Chara did...

I don't trust easily... I can remember some things about my past but... not much... If... If I could go back in time and see my memories I would! But I don't know if I'm going to be shoved away or harmed yet-!

.......

Wait... Why did that thought...?

.............. Never mind...

Classic's POV:

I know she didn't know what she was doing.... I just... want her to be in the correct mindset... Believe it or not, she has lost her memory of me before... and it turned out to be a huge massacre...

I'm trying to keep that from happening again...

Paps always told me he believed in her...

I do too, but not as much anymore...

Don't get me wrong; Milly is a great person! She's just extremely secretive. Like...

Just what is she hiding from us?

Raven knows it. I asked him about it before. But he didn't tell me what it was... He mentioned...

Pyrokinesis?

I don't know much about that, but...

I'm in the lab. I'm going to find out what it is. I left the group and searched the shelves. Magic.

I flicked through until I found the word. And then... it read this...

Only a goddess or royal family member can inhibit this power of flames properly. If the person who wields it is neither, their powers can be unstable with their emotions.

Anger, Hate, and Jealousy are huge causes. These people are also more prone to memory loss when cleansed.

.......

WTF?!?!

Did Raven know about this?!

If so... did he know this much?

Why didn't Milly tell us?

I glanced over at the trembling girl. Was she really in this bad of a spot?

Lost her real family, ran away, got hit by a car, met Reaper, got a second chance at life, met Ink, Dream and Blue helped her from falling in the ocean, she became a member of the group...

...... She met me, went and helped everyone become okay with humans, lost control, ended up killing everyone, reset the world, re-met me, befriended everyone, had Chara attach to her soul, get cleansed, and now lost her memory?

That was a really bad spot to be in...

Wait a sec... She never told us how she lost her parents in the first place......

.......

Anyone able to ask her, please, do so... or, convince her to come out from behind Raven...

I then put the book away, and walked over to the group again.