Part 74 - Collar and Leash

I swallowed nervously, going into Underfell, almost instantly wanting to go back. I felt something around my neck. Upon touching it, it made a jangling sound, a small tag and chains rattling against the leather.

"Oh god... No..." I whimpered.

I felt weird. Like... something was watching me... instantly, in a panic, I ran off. I felt way too stressed from the collar, and the overall atmosphere of this place.

Honestly, I just hoped Sans was able to help. He seemed sweet to me, usually...

"SANS, YOU ARE LUCKY YOU SAID SHE WAS LAST WITH LUNA!! OTHERWISE, YOU WOULD GET MAJOR PUNISHMENT!!"

"S-sure, boss! I'll find them!"

"YOU BETTER, OR ELSE I MIGHT PUNISH YOU AFTER ALL!!"

I swallowed, taking a step back, cracking a stick. Instantly, the skelebros turned to me.

"AH... THERE YOU ARE, PET..."

"Um... Yeah, I'm here." I glanced up slowly.

"EXCELLENT. I SHALL PUNISH THE MUTT LATER."

Papyrus walked off, but not before glaring at Sans. He swallowed slightly, but Papyrus quickly walked off.

"Milly, what are you doing here? I told you to stay by my station!" Sans looked at me worriedly.

"I got spooked and ran here."

He facepalmed, "Listen, just... come on... I'm sorry if this hurts, but you know how boss is..."

He grabbed the chain on my collar, attaching a leash to the short length of the chains, but to give the illusion of no room, he gripped the actual chain with not much force, gripping the leash tighter and tugging it to not damage my neck.

When we made our way through Snowdin, everyone gave me a rude look. I felt judged. I kept looking at the ground. Sans walked to the shed he had, and opened the door. It was actually a pretty nice room. Sure a bit barren, but it was all I needed.

After Sans releasing me from the collar, I rubbed my slightly sore neck.

"Sorry. I know you must be tired after all this... But I'll go get Luna. She can help you." Sans winked, before shutting the door.

I shook my head, "Did he just imply...? No. He can't know... can he?"

Hey Milly. Ready to befriend Bloodfang?

"I am creative with names, right?"

Just wait until Vampiretale...

"What?"

Nothing~...

I sighed, sitting on the bed. Next thing I know, the door is slammed open as a version of Luna walks in. A collar was around her neck, tag and chain like mine, and she wore black, elbow length gloves. She wore edgy clothes, but also a pink T-shirt below the edgy hoodie.

"Did you get hurt?" She asked gruffly.

I shook my head, "I don't think so..."

"Good... that was a stupid move... going off course..."

I jolted a bit, "I just... got scared... I'm sorry..."

"Sure~..." Luna growled.

I sighed, "Look, I'm trying. Okay?"

"You need to learn the rules again, don't you?" She snapped.

".... No..."

"Good..." She walked out of the shed, locking the door behind her as she left.

I backed up into the corner, curling up and trying to collect my thoughts. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Any... tips-?

A loud crash echoed from outside. Okay, what the heck was that?!

I ran to the door, only hearing whimpering and yelling from Papyrus.

..........

Any ideas on opening this door? I don't have any small objects to pick the lock with. I ran over to the box in the corner of the room, thinking. There was a crowbar. But it looked cracked, ready to break.

There was also a scarf, some bone attacks, and another collar. Probably an extra in case any were to go missing.

Any ideas?