Part 77 - Meat...

TW It's Horrortale. So you know what I am warning for.

I froze. Meat? That could work... but...

I stood up, brushing off the snow. I began to search, hoping what I found wasn't... too disturbing...

I managed to find the head of the young girl... apparently the head isn't good? Despite the term head dogs being used here daily?

I kept walking, eventually seeing a chicken that had managed to fall down here. I sighed, but knew I had no choice. I walked over to the chicken, that was already struggling to walk due to its injured leg, and snapped its neck.

I immediately plucked the feathers, and cut off the head using a sharpened piece of stone. Making my way over to Snowdin, which was still scary as ever, I saw Luna in wolf form by Sans, about to head into Grillbys. Luna stopped, looking towards me.

I held up the chicken's body. Not fun, mind you. Blood was dripping from the neck.

Luna raced over, and I ran to get her to follow me back to the ruins. Long run, but worth it.

I sighed, stopping and turning towards Luna, who stopped and sat. I smiled. Just like feeding the dog, right?

I tossed her the chicken, and she immediately began eating. I smiled at her.

Her fangs were sharper than before, her claws were longer than they should be...

I slowly walked over to her, pulling out some cutters I had on hand for some reason. I began to clip her claws. When she was down to just the bones, she began to break them open, eating at the marrow that was inside.

When she was completely done, she seemed confused. Tapping her paws on the ground.

"I clipped your claws! Not enough to dull, mind you, but enough so that they won't be a nuisance to run with."

Luna seemed to have blue eyes for a second, but she shifted to hybrid form. Oh god...

She had a scar on her left eye, barely covered by her hair, her right ear had a bit of it ripped off, her clothes were normal, but stained with blood...

Her two red eyes were showing insanity.

"Well, well, well, look who's trying to hide fear..." she uttered, her voice similar to Sans' tone when he got way too hungry.

I backed up.

"I have to thank you for what you've done. Given me an extra meal. Although, you're still scared of me... aren't you?" She giggled.

I was shaking from fear.

"Well, let me ease your mind..." She closed her eyes.

I began to calm down, until she gained a smirk the likes of which Ayano would be scared of. Her eyes opened, red magic beginning to swirl out of them.

"BY RIPPING IT OUT OF YOUR SKULL!!!"

I ran off. What else could I do?! Help!