Part 66 - No Explanation

My P.O.V:

I managed to open my eyes after a few minutes. Raven smiled down at me.

"There we go... you okay?" He asked.

I nodded, "I am now... just... it still hurts a bit..."

"I don't doubt it... you had to deal with some pretty heavy s***..."

"Language!"

"Heh, sorry..."

We both stood up. I glanced outside, seeing the rain. It had lightened up a bit, but it was still pretty heavy. I began humming. I think the song was called... Memory?

Yeah, that sounds familiar...

I sighed, "Going back to a question that I've had on my mind for a while..."

"Yeah?" Raven asked.

"Uh... What... did you mean I tried to die on you before...?"

Raven's eyes went dark. He flinched noticeably.

"... You don't need to worry about that now..."

"But-"

"No buts. You aren't in anymore danger."

I huffed playfully, "You're mean."

Raven smirked, ruffling my hair, "No, I'm just keeping you safe."

"Hahaha! Don't do that!" I laughed, swatting his hand away.

"I will ruffle your hair whenever I see you are upset!"

"Raven!"

"What~?"

"... Thank you..."

"No problem, dove. Now, let's go for a fly, shall we? It's good weather for it." Raven smirked.

I sighed, "It's pouring rain! You call that good weather?"

"Yes."

I laughed, "Well, if you havent noticed, I don't know how to summon my wings since this whole memory loss thing."

"I can teach you, if you'd like."

"Not yet. We need to be in more appropriate weather conditions. Like right after the rain stops."

Both of us sat inside, listening to the rain. It was still heavy, but not as much as earlier.

Timeskip, 3 hours later:

Well, 3 hours later, and the rain has stopped. I stood up, stretching. Raven was in the kitchen, brushing his wings to prepare for flight. I was excited to get training.

"Raven, come on! Let's go!"

"Alright, just a minute dove!"

If you viewers want to see how it goes, you're welcome to come along too!