Part 71 - God No...

"Okay, Birdtale next then..."

I swallowed, walking through the portal to that land. Surprisingly, it was the surface. Only a monster resistance camp. Huts and nests were above, linked with bridges. I felt my wings on my back, and smiled.

I made my way through the camp, having the monsters wave at me. I waved back. I found Papyrus, and smiled wider, racing over to him.

"Papyrus!" I called. He turned and picked me up, hugging me.

"HELLO THERE MILLY! LOOKING FOR SANS?"

"Y-yeah, actually. Have you seen him?"

"UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE NOT. I HAVE NOT SEEN LUNA EITHER. I WAS TOLD THEY WERE SEEN GOING TO THE EDGE OF THE FOREST."

"Thanks a bunch Paps!"

He put me down, "NO PROBLEM! ALSO CAN YOU TELL SANS A MESSAGE FROM ME?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"TELL HIM TO PICK UP HIS GOGGLES OFF THE NEST FLOOR!"

I snickered, "I'll tell him. Bye!"

"FAREWELL, MILLY!"

And I bolted off to find Sans. I heard sounds from in the forest when I began to reach it. I followed the sound, and........

. . .

Luna turned around, "Oh, hey sis!"

Sans was a blushing mess. Luna was blushing too. I felt a chill run up my spine.

"Did... you two just...?" I asked breathlessly.

"K-kiss...? Um... yeah, kind of... don't tell Paps okay? We don't need him finding out." Luna smiled nervously.

I could feel my soul shatter. Was this... an accurate picture of what was going on...?

I kept my spite to myself. If I wanted to go home, I had to bring myself to push it aside and befriend this Luna too. It shouldn't be too hard, right?

I nodded, a fake smile on my face, "Sure. Won't tell a soul. Hey Sans, Paps wanted me to tell you to pick up your goggles of the nest floor."

The skelebird nodded, before flying off. Luna followed him, back to the huts and nests. I stayed there, feeling myself fall to the ground on my knees. My wings fell to the ground, spread out, tips of the feathers touching the grass.

I let the tears fall. Was this true?

"Hey, girl, what's going on? You seem upset."

"..... Is Raven with Luna behind my back...?"

"WHAT?!?! No! No no no! This isn't what's actually happening!"

"... I'm in the AUs, aren't I?"

"Just... keep going. You'll be out of there soon enough. Just cry for now, get it all out, then freshen up at the lake and go find Luna."

"What's the AU name for her?"

"Um... give me a sec............ Hmm... Swan. Great name for her."

"Thanks for the props on creativity... now how do I freshen up? I'm done for now."

"To the lake. After that, just befriend Swan and we are out of here."

"Got it."

I stood up, swaying on my feet for a bit, before beginning to fly over to the lake to keep myself from falling over. When I got there, I got some water, and cleaned my face with it. I smiled at my reflection, seeing the red eyes gone and dried tears missing altogether.

I flew back to the huts, seeing Luna and Sans beginning to... ahem... make out... in a private hut. Through a window that wasn't covered fully by the blinds.

Great. I had to watch this until Luna quit it. I tapped on the window, clearly startling the two. Luna hurried out, blushing heavily.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I came to get you. I need your help."

"... With what?"

"Come with me, and I'll tell you."

I led Luna to another area, and sat down, when she began to speak.

"You... aren't the Milly I'm familiar with, are you?"

"No... I'm not from here... I have to befriend you if I want to get home."

"... Well... Consider me befriended! I'll talk to you later. I have to get back to Sans."

"S-sure thing!"

It flashed white, and now I was back in the void.

Okay, another one down, next one on the list is for you to decide.

Underfell

HP

Vampiretale

Horrortale