Part 60 - Right...

I smiled, about to dig in, but the comment echoed in my head. Why in the world would I have not eaten before?

Heck, why was I still not into eating now?

I started drinking the frozen coke, making slight small talk with Raven. We made some jokes, pun wars back and forth.

"..... Why did you save me...?" I asked randomly.

Raven seemed to jerk back a bit. "What do you mean?"

"..... When you found out about....... me not eating...? Why save me?"

I suddenly caught up with what I was saying. I shook my head.

"N-nevermind, haha... I don't know what I was saying at that point; I was just rambling..."

I felt an extra bit of pressure put into Raven's hold.

"... That's not a good thing to ramble about, Milly... I saved you because you are my other half... we are one... your soul and mine are connected..."

I shuddered, "Connected...?"

"Yes... without one, the other would fall into darkness..."

My soul seemed to hum at that thought. I leaned back into Raven, hoping I was able to forget it. We both just fell into silence after that.

I eventually finished the chips and icee, leaning back into Raven again. I intended to just rest my eyes for a minute, but ended up falling asleep.

----☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡----

I glanced around, trying to realise where I was. That's when I saw a female figure, long blonde hair that faded to a sunset orange. Vibrant red and orange bat wings were tucked at her back, eyes a bright red. A Light orange demon tail swayed behind her.

"Hehehe... well, well, well, look who it is... Miss take all fame!"

I shivered, trying to move, but I found myself chained to a... board of some kind...?

The girl sauntered over, leaning against the board.

"I had one quest, grab your soul, escape, and be done with you... but, your boyfriend hasn't made it easy..."

I felt confused, whilst she ranted on. Who was she?!

"I keep urging you to jump off the apartment, OD, pick up the last goddamn knife that Classic leaves unattented-! But no... you rejected my voice..."

She laughed, a smirk crossing her lips. She walked away, her tail dragging along my chin. I shuddered, trying to free myself from the chains.

"My name is Azula... you never found out my name, did you? Well, there it is..."

"Why are you doing this?!"

"Well..."

She began singing, a song by Vannamelon.

I shuddered, on the ground as she loomed over me, before turning to dust, her laughter echoing in the air.

----☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡----

I jolted awake, my breathing fast and soul pounding harder than ever. I felt a gentle hold around me, keeping me safe.

Raven...

"Hey hey.... Shhhhhhh.... you're okay.... it was only a dream.... I'm here...."

I sighed, trying to keep my mind off of that nightmare.

..........

A/N

Well, introducing someone I only brought up during a rp with a friend!

Azula's design was actually thought up on the spot for this chapter. She is a character I wanted to have as Chara, but then thought:

"Hey, why not make her a crucial part of the story?"

So, here we are.