Part 15 - A Flashback In A Dream...

Reaper's P.O.V:

I smiled warmly, "I came to check on my best friend."

Fell's expression turned somber. I tilted my head in confusion. He noticed, but Outer spoke up first.

"She... lost her memories-"

"What?!" I exclaimed.

Why wasn't I told?! I thought I got here in time! I could've saved her!

"When did she lose them?" I asked quietly, sensing her fear.

"About 6 hours ago..." Fell sighed.

I froze. What? Did I hear that wrong, or did he say 6 hours?! I was told the cleansing wasn't happening. But then... I guess plans changed...

"..... Okay... Come on... we better get some rest due to how late it is... Everyone can stay in pairs for tonight-"

"Or we can all sleep over at the doodle sphere? Minus Dust and Horror of course." Fell suggested.

I agreed, so we all decided to stay at the doodle sphere.

My P.O.V, the doodle sphere:

I stayed close to Raven, Blue, Ink and Dream. I was happier with them. Nothing could change that. I felt something off about tonight, but I shrugged it off and managed to laugh at a few puns thrown around.

"Hey, Milly?" Classic, as I found out his name was, asked.

"Yeah?"

"What's green and has wheels?"

I paused. Where had I heard this before? I then recognised the answer, but played along.

"I don't know... a green bike?" I smiled.

"Grass, I lied about the wheels!"

Everyone laughed, including me. I was so calm. Like... I'd known them for years...

We all decided to just sleep then. I curled up next to Raven, and just fell asleep.

My eyes focused on a figure in front of me.

"Ah... experiment 743... you're awake..." a male voice muttered.

I shook my head, standing shakily. I was in a cell...?

"What... What happened...?" I held my head.

"You used too much fire magic... I had to bring you back to your containment cell to recover. You need to control the flames better."

I looked at this person, but white pixels covered his face. "Hold up," I started, "What? You need to get the facts straight; I don't know what you're talking about."

"Experiment 743, I am getting tired of this... you need to stop getting tangled in these messes... I need to clear your mind somehow, and get you to listen to me..."

I shuddered, backing up. I backed away until I hit a wall. The person had walked to me, and he held my chin, making me look at him.

"I know your... Friends won't be happy with this, but... you need to listen to my every word... and obey every... single... command..." He placed his hand on my exposed shoulder, and it burnt. I whimpered, and finally, it stopped.

When he let go and walked off, I looked at my arm. A mark that looked familiar stained it, engraved into my skin.

I touched it gently, causing a burning sensation to shoot up and down my arm and spine. I yelped, and fell to the ground, curling up in pain and fear.

...

What did I do to deserve this...?

I heard the door open again, and two male voices.

"Oh god, Milly, are you okay?!"

"PLEASE, SPEAK TO US!"

Two names slipped out of my mouth, "Sa-Sans...? Papyrus...?"

"We're here... We're here kiddo... Oh god... What did he do to you this time?" Sans held me gently, but it burned my arm.

I screamed in pain, and Sans let go instantly.

"Oh my god... your arm...!"

"I... I'll be fine..." I whimpered, staying still to avoid anymore agony.

"THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS..." Papyrus looked at me in worry.

I smiled sadly, "Watashi wa shitte iru... Watashi wa daijōbudayo..."

"I HATE WHEN YOU SPEAK THAT LANGUAGE... WHAT IS IT AGAIN?"

"Japanese..." I looked at Papyrus. "Well, it's better than if I spoke in Updog language..."

"What?" Sans tilted his head in confusion.

"What, what?" I smiled.

"WHAT LANGUAGE IS THAT?"

"What?"

"WHAT IS UPDOG?"

"Not much... you?"

I smirked as Sans laughed. Paps soon caught on, and gave an aggravated "NYEH! I GIVE UP!"

I laughed quietly, but then, all the reality came crashing on me. The door crashed open. Literally broke off the hinges. Sans and Paps stood in front of me.

"YOU WON'T GET TO HER AGAIN!!"

"We saw the mark you put on her shoulder! The same one you put on Luna!"

I froze. Luna..? I shook my head. It was all confusing. When did I even get here?! What happened to me?! Hell, what is happening to me?!

".... Sans, Papyrus... out of the way..."

"NO!! WE WON'T LET YOU NEAR HER!!"

"You hurt her more than once, dad! Enough is enough!"

... When would this end?!

Raven's P.O.V, reality:

I was asleep, when all of a sudden I felt movement. I groaned, and opened my eye sockets slowly. Milly...

Guys, a little help here?! I know she can hear you.

A/n: ... I'm sorry... I should've updated earlier, but... I had no ideas... until now, of course. This chapter was written in one day... today... and... now, I feel like I'm letting you all down by not updating...

Am I letting anyone down, or am I just being stupid for thinking that?

...

Probably the second option...

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the update... and I'm sorry again...