Part 12 - Right...

Classic's P.O.V:

Well, jinns are indeed mythical or supernatural beings. They control fire most of the time and... yeah...

Blue's P.O.V:

Oh, r-right! Hehe... Introducing myself...

That would be a good start, wouldn't it?

I exclaimed, "EVERYONE, BACK AWAY! YOU'RE SCARING HER!"

Everyone else pretended they needed something to do. Ink, Dream, and I were left. I smiled at Milly warmly.

"HELLO, MILLY! MY NAME IS BLUEBERRY! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BLUE!"

She flinched a bit. I deflated in on myself slightly, but smiled regardless.

"Sorry... is this volume better?" I whispered.

Milly seemed to come out more...

That was good!

"Y-yeah... Sorry..." She muttered.

I noticed the flower in her hair. It was still intact!

"That's a gorgeous flower..." I looked at her with compassion.

Her eyes seemed to brighten a bit, and she came out further from behind Raven. "Th-thank you..."

"I actually gave you that flower... I know you don't remember, and that's okay. We can work it out."

She smiled at me. "Again, thank you... Blueberry..."

"No problem!"

I was so happy she at least got my name! My eyes turned to stars, and she seemed to be both in awe, and kind of scared.

"... Is... is that normal for your eyes to turn into stars...?" She asked quietly.

I nodded, "Yep! It means I'm excited or happy!"

Milly smiled wider, and then Ink stepped forwards a bit.

"My name's Ink. I created the universes. Or rather, other worlds parallel to this one."

"And I'm Dream! All 3 of us together are..." Dream smiled. Ink and I nodded.

(Ink)
If you're evil

And you're on the rise

You can count on

The 4 of us

Taking you down

(Dream)
Cause we're good

And evil can't

Crush our dreams

(Blue)
We'll win the fight

And then go out

For Nice Cream!

(Ink)
We~

(Ink, Dream, Blue)
Are the Star Sanses~

We'll always save the day~

(Milly)
...

And...

If you think we can't...

(Ink)
We'll

(Ink, Dream, Blue)
Always find a way~

(Ink)
That's why

Every

(Ink, Dream, Blue)
Universe~

Believes in~

(Ink)
Ink

(Blue)
Blueberry!

(Dream)
Dream~

We all looked at Milly, and she smiled a bit.

(Milly)
With me....

A human~

I brightened, and hugged her, "YOU REMEMBERED OUR SONG!!"

She tensed, and I realised I had knocked us onto the ground. I smiled nervously and stood, backing away. I held out my hand to her, and she took it, standing.

"Sorry about scaring you..." I looked down.

She tilted my skull up, and smiled at me, "It's okay, Blue... and... Yes, I remember that... but... not much else..."

She was beginning to remember which was good! But... what else would happen?

I decided not to think about it, and instead decided to let the others meet her in duos or alone. Because, in a sense, it would cause her too much stress to have the group come back in.

So, who do you think she should get reacquainted with first?

Check the first ask book description and take your pick. Please, only from there though. No other ones of us that you can think of.