Part 75 - Save

I swallowed, but got an idea.

"Maybe you're onto something..."

I grabbed a single bone with my magic, and grabbed a rock nearby. I began sharpening the bone edge, making it come to a sharp point. I then broke the bone about halfway down, and boom! I now have a lockpick.

I stood up, walking to the door, and picking the lock with the bone, opening it and almost immediately jumping in front of Luna out of instincts.

"... WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, PET?" Papyrus growled, summoning more bone attacks.

I shook my head, "You can't expect me to just watch you hurt her like this!...... I know how you must be feeling... Sans had to be a source of this pain... otherwise you wouldn't harm him as much..."

"... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT!!"

"I think it does... tell me what happened-"

I got slapped... in the face... with Papyrus' hand that was using magic...

Landing in the snow, I held the cold frozen water to my cheek, hoping to cool the burnt skin.

"YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I FEEL!!! SANS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE!!! I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR A** BACK IN THAT SHED, OR ELSE I WILL HAVE NO REMORSE TO KILLING YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!"

I was about to say something, but he cut me off.

"IF YOU SAY ANYTHING TO ME THAT DOES NOT CONSIST OF ANSWERING A QUESTION I ASK, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!!!"

He grabbed me by my hoodie, and pulled me up to his eye level, his working eye flaring with a flame.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF PERFECTLY F***ING CLEAR?!?!?!?!?!"

I quickly nodded, and he roughly dropped me to the ground, walking away. I landed safely thanks to the snow, but my cheek hurt, and I just wanted to go home.

Luna stood, walking over. She had a look of awe on her face.

"You... protected me?"

I nodded, "Of course... I would save you from anyone... you would do the same for me if you weren't in a world of pain."

Luna nodded, hugging me, "Thank you... good luck on the next two."

I nodded. The area flashed white, and only two options were left.

Vampiretale.

Or Horrortale...