Part 38 - Insane?

Raven's P.O.V:

I chuckled as I heard the comment echo in my skull.

"It's what's best for her... Now, I have to go find her again... she is vulnerable alone... I am trying to protect her..."

I summoned a one ended bone. Sharp on one end, the regular shape on the other.

I laughed, seeing Beast growl at me. "You really think You can take her from me and get away with it?"

"Raven, you are going crazy! Milly realises that, and you need to as well!"

I shrugged, eyes flashing to a purple colour, "You'll get reset anyways... I won't make it so you are dead forever, just long enough so you can forget this ever happened..."

Running my bony fingers along the sharp end of the bone, I smirked, "This will teach you to not steal her away from me..."

Beast's eyes widened, as he growled, trying to charge at me.

*STAB!!*

I laughed as I heard the roar of pain from Beast, as he faded to dust. Blood was spilled on the bottom of the cave. And on me.

I let out a sigh, but chuckled at the blood. I knew I was insane, but I couldn't care less... Spreading my reddish black wings, I flew off, using magic to catch the crimson liquid.

A smirk crossed my skull as I realised. This felt amazing. Just flying like this, with a mission on my mind.

I felt powerful. Nothing could stop me.

With me, my P.O.V:

I came to, sighing at the memory of what happened. Raven... what happened to him?

I took in the area around me. I was under purple blankets, and in a room similar to Classic's, but differently coloured. Why did I feel... uncomfortable here?

I stood up, walking around, when the door opened. Another Sans, wearing a purple jacket with turquoise accents. I shuddered.

"Easy, I won't hurt you... You look a bit better than when I found you in the snow earlier... are you okay? Did anyone here hurt you?"

I shook my head, "N-no, I... don't think so, at least..."

"Good... Now, my bro and I will take care of you. The rest of this world is not suitable for a cute girl like yourself..."

I saw him wink at me, and then knew who he was. Lust...

The other Sanses warned me about him. Even though he didn't seem too bad. Except for the flirting.

"Actually, I'm... not staying here... I have to get somewhere safer. I don't want to put anyone else in danger..." I muttered.

He walked over, placing a hand on my shoulder, "If anyone is after you, we will protect you..."

"I don't think you can!"

"I know we can... here... I'm Lust, by the way." He opened a portal, and I walked through. He had let me go to the Doodle Sphere. I ran out of my room, rushing to Ink. He seemed startled, bus rushed to hug me.

"Milly! You're okay!" He exclaimed.

I hugged back, "Yeah... Ink you need to help Beast... He's hurt!"

Ink raced upstairs, to his room. I ran up, following him. He used his paintbrush to fix Beasttale.

I immediately hugged Ink, and he side hugged me.

He looked at me seriously, "You are staying in Cross' room. He is the most skilled with staying calm, and at the same time protecting."

I nodded, and Cross came to the door, a soft look in his eyes. I followed Cross to his room, and he smiled at me, standing at the door.

I let myself relax, but I felt worried about Raven. What could've happened to make him overprotective?

Did something happen to me to make him feel that need to protect?