Part 2 - ...?...???

My P.O.V:

I jolted back. Chara placed her hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay... I won't hurt anyone.. I'm here to help you... I just need you to do me an itsy bitty little favour..."

"... Okay...?"

"Good. Come with me."

Chara opened a portal...

SO FREAKING COOL!!

I walked through, and was surprised at the frigid cold. It was a downright blizzard! I looked ahead, and there was a tall skeleton walking towards me.

He gave off a prideful and confident aura. I didn't like it. Chara sensed my uneasiness.

"This is just like pokemon... you ki- er... faint the opponent, and you get strong. Then, you continue. I will help you this time. Here..."

I felt something in my hand. But I couldn't look at it. Chara kept my head facing forwards.

"You have to be the pokemon in this game. So, attack~..."

I shifted my feet into a more fight worthy position.

"OH, HELLO THERE HUMAN! I APOLOGISE FOR BEING HOME LATE. I WAS TRAINING WI- UGH!"

I sliced his neck... his body turned to a powdery substance, and his head remained. He looked up at me with a helpless, confused, and content expression...

"I... I b-believe you can change... If you don't think so, I... I know you c-can............ I............. Promise.........." he said quietly.

Chara nudged me, and I stumbled, crushing his skull to the same powdery substance. I felt more power begin to course through me.

Chara smiled, "Level 2. Nice job!"

I nodded to her with a smile, and kept going through. Turning everything living into the powdery stuff the skeleton turned into.

Ink's P.O.V:

I had a bad feeling... like... something wasn't as it should be...

I felt a disturbance in Classic Undertale. I didn't say anything, since I wasn't used to it...

But still... I felt like...

Milly wasn't okay...

Or that something happened behind out backs...