Part 13 - About that...

SS Chara's POV:

I was deep in thought.

Hyksos2001 - SS Chara, how did the original Chara come back so soon after the cleansing?

I took the camera off to the side, and sighed quietly.

"I don't know how the original came back so quick... the anomaly usually doesn't take action until the mind is at its weakest-...... that's why... Oh no... Nothing we do will get rid of the original Chara... she's... already become physically, mentally, and emotionally embedded within her host..."

"Meaning we can subdue her a bit, but... if she has enough time in Milly's mind.... She can take over again, and we would be back to square one... I... I don't know how this will work... but..."

"As for meeting Milly again, don't you think I should go last? She's been traumatised by another version of me shocking her in her mind, and been tricked into thinking what original me was..."

"......"

"SS Chara, come on! It's our turn to meet Milly!" Fell exclaimed.

I smiled at him, "Don't worry. I'll... catch up... you go ahead, but... since Sci isn't here, why don't you choose a partner?"

"Why would I f***ing need a partner?!"

"To keep your swearing a** in line... No swearing in front of her now; she's too pure."

"What do you mean?!"

"She lost her memory, and at the moment is acting like just before she met you. I don't want her attitude and personality to deteriorate back to what it was before the cleansing, alright?"

Fell grumbled and walked over to the group, "Alright, we let the commenters decide... who should I go in with?"

I looked worriedly at the lab door...

Would Milly really be okay with me going in there?

I don't want to scare her more than she already has been... me being a Chara, I can sense that she has had some powerful controlled shocks... and... the thought that everyone is an enemy...

But now, she's slowly warming up to the Star Sanses, minus Luna... she's still recovering at the doodle sphere-

Oh no...

What if Error attacks a universe at this time?!

Or what if he just outright chooses to destroy one of us?!

I anxiously began tapping my heel on the ground. Why was I so worried? We could take him! But...

Milly couldn't...

Anyways, who should go in with Fell?