Part 55 - Føřğəț...

I slowly began to calm down, my breaths getting slower than before. What had just happened? I'd never experienced that before.

I decided to just forget it.

I checked my soul, seeing the state was a bit better, but not fully healed yet, despite the double heal.

I stood up, catching my breath, leaning against the wall for stability. I wanted to get answers.

What void was the dream talking about?

Who was talking?

Why did it call me that?

...

What did it mean by "get back on track"?

Regardless, I shrugged it off. Just a stupid dream, right?

I made my way back inside, smiling at everyone. Luckily, I didn't look too terrible. I managed to slip away to be by myself for a bit. I went into the bathroom, shut and locked the door, and looked into the mirror above the sink.

Determination flickered in my eyes.

I knew I had to get more open, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was used to bottling up my emotions. Memories were coming back at a slow rate. But I was getting them back.

Shock!

I flinched, placing a hand on my head. What... was that?

"I told you already... don't remember... it makes it easier on them and me..."

Shooockkk!

I stumbled back, into the door. Memories slid away. No...

No no no no no no no no!

Not again!

Not......!

Again........

Everything went black...

Raven's P.O.V:

Where was Milly?

I couldn't pinpoint where she was. I was flying through all AUs, but nothing. What if she jumped?!

No, I would've seen her!

I landed, sitting on a bench. I need to know where she is. Make sure she's safe.