Part 22 - ...

SSAsriel's POV:

Oh, um..... If you don't know if she's okay then..... don't worry about the spell. We've got it.

"Rei, don't... you know how she is when startled-!"

"Chara, I'm not leaving my friend again!" I shouted.

"Rei, please, try your best to at least keep quiet in there... and calm... I'll lead you in there, but slow..."

"... Okay..."

I followed Chara to the room, keeping silent. Chara walked in, silently looking at me in a word.

I knew what it meant.

Stay there...

I did, and waited. I heard the conversation between Chara and Raven.

"Hey, Raven, is she okay?"

"She's got a fever... she'll be okay, but... she needs rest... and medicine... I'm all out... I was going to ask Blue or Luna to get some since their speed... but-"

"Rei could do it. He's actually right here."

I waved, walking in slowly.

"See? Rei, please go get some fever medicine? Milly needs it. And some pillows and blankets."

I saluted humorously, and raced out through a portal home. I got some medicine, and raced back to the room. I handed the medicine to Chara, and saw the blankets and pillows already there.

Chara smiled, "Luna sorted it. She left a minute ago."

I nodded, and walked out. Chara handed the medicine to Raven before following me.

Raven's P.O.V:

I stayed there, letting Milly sleep for a while, before knowing she had to take the medicine. One slight problem:

It was liquid medicine...

She hates them...

Then again, everyone I know does. Heck, even I do! But this is going a bit overboard. I decided to just get it over with.

I shook her shoulder a bit, "Hey, Milly, get up..."

She shifted, opening her eyes slowly, and huffed at me. I chuckled a bit.

"I know, I know... you have to take this though... it'll help you..." I held up the medicine.

Immediately, Milly rolled over, curling up in the blanket nest. I sighed, and just gently flipped her over.

She looked at me, a small whimper escaping her throat. I blushed a bit.

"Goddammit why is she so cute?!" I thought.

I eventually got her to take it. She cringed in disgust, and laid back down. I checked her forehead, and flinched a bit at the temperature. It was cooler, but still way too hot for her to handle.

I curled around her, my wing over her like before, and let her sleep.

Everyone, don't worry about us. Just talk to the others. I heard Gunner is nearby. Maybe ask him something?

Drowning In Memoriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें