"We were eleven, so six years ago."

"What's ddlg or whatever?" Logan frowned.

"Daddy Dom little girl. Brins a little. When she gets scared, upset or nervous she slips and her mindset turns into a two year old. So when that happens, she usually comes to me when she slips and wants to trace my tattoos." I explained.

"So Brinley is a little. What does that make you?"

"Her daddy." Joey smirked.

"Not in that way." I rolled my eyes. "When Brinley slips into little space she goes to the person she trusts most, me. That doesn't make me her daddy, I'm just her safe space."

"So she's never called you daddy?" Jonah smirked like Joey.

"Yeah a few time's." I shrugged.

"So you're her daddy." Joey shouted when Brinley said something but I could hear her.

"What was that?" I looked down at her.

"I'm sleepy, daddy." She yawned.

"I just got hard." Joey stated. I shot him a glare. "What? That was hot."

"You're gay mate." Matt rolled his eyes.

"And? It was still hot I bet all of your dicks stood as well."

"No actually. I've got a girl thanks." They all said.

"I need a boyfriend." Joey pouted and grumbled.

"Go to sleep then, abeja." I lifted her up a bit more so she could hide her face in the crook of my neck. After a few minutes, she went limp in my arms and her soft breath on my neck evened.

"Hey Alaric. Nice ink." Kelly, Bridget and Ginnifer flirted.

"Cheers. But this is the only time you'll see it."

"Oh don't be like that. Maybe we can arrange something. You can come to my place." Kelly winked at me with her long fake eyelashes.

I almost threw up in my mouth. "Can't you dumb bitches see that he's got a girlfriend?" Joey snapped.

He always hated it when girls flirted with me, especially these three. Joey wants me and Brinley to get together but it won't happen.

"No he's single. Brinley is with Felix." Bridget scoffed.

"I'm not with Brinley. It's a girl I met in LA. She's actually behind me right now. Ain't that right babe?"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing with my mans?" Lauren spat out at them.

"Oh sorry. We'll leave him alone." Kelly said sarcastically.

"Fucking better. This is my mans and I don't share." Lauren said.

"Why is he allowed to be shirtless with Brinley then huh?" Ginnifer asked.

"Because Brinley is his best friend and I know she won't try anything. I mean look at her, she's never been touched by a guy before."

"Not true but carry on." I smirked.

"Cheating bastard. You'll regret that when we get home." She slapped the back of my head.

"We'll see about that." I leaned back on the chair I was sat on.

"Bye bitches." Joey waved at them when they walked away.

"Why are you here?" I spat out at Lauren.

"Prick." She mumbled. "I have come to apologise for yesterday."

"Don't bother and fuck off. Who brought you here anyway?"

"No one. I was on my bike." She told me.

"Perfect. You can take my car back to mine and leave the bike here with me." I took my car keys from my pocket and handed them to her.

"What? No. That's my bike." Lauren argued.

"No darling, that's where you're very wrong." I chuckled. "If your mum didn't ask me for the money then you wouldn't have that bike. Now give me the keys and piss off."

"Fine." She said and gave me the keys.

"Bad helmet, Lauren."

"Why? You never ride with one."

"Who said it's for me?" I rolled my eyes. She gave in and walked away.

"Where's my apology you little bitch." I yelled after her.

"Don't get one." She stuck her middle finger up at me then walked out of sight.

"Is she single?" Matt asked me.

"Yeah. I can see why. She's a fucking bitch who likes to get under my skin."

"Can I have her?" He looked at me.

"She's 25 mate." I laughed.

"And? I'll take her any day." He shrugged. Why are my friends so weird?