Prologue

“If you would accept this, there will be no turning back. Nothing will be able to break this contract no matter what method you would use.”

“Your family will never run out of luck. You’ll be prosperous from generations to generations. You will never have to suffer from the cruelty of the world. Your success will be guaranteed in everything that you would do. That is, if you would carry on the job that I will give you.”

“That is indeed a very tempting offer. And what job is it that you are offering me?”

“You’ll be a cupid. Some kind of a human-version of me.”

“Human-version, but I’ll have the power to help people find their true love? What? Isn’t that a really fantastic job?”

“For every generation starting from you, the power will be passed on and that particular descendant must carry on the job of being a cupid. Simple right? But here’s the catch, since I’m offering you all these wonderful things, you must pay a price. Sounds fair to you?”

“What is it that you want from me?”

~-~

Warning: This story would not circle around people finding love. Rather, this story talks about how ‘love’ would find its way towards people’s hearts. Are you ready to dive in to the story? Would love be successful?