[This guy] C.M.B

"Ready for our dinner date?" Corbyn shouted at me from the bottom of the stairs

"Yes hold on!"

I put my boots on to go with my jumpsuit because I don't wear dresses or heals and walked down the stairs.

"Where are we even going?" I asked Corbyn as we walked out of the front door.

"A Italian restaurant the boys said it was really good."

We hopped on the taxi that we booked to take us there and just chatted in the back.

"What time is our reservation?" I asked looking down at my watch.

"9. Don't worry we'll be fine," He said reassuring me. We hopped out of the taxi and paid the man as we walked into the restaurant.

"This is really posh." Corbyn said as he held my hand.

"I know. Jesus and the boys recommended this?"

"Yeah. I think Jonah and Tate came here for their anniversary."

"Reservation name?" The women looked up from the podium.

"Uh. Mr Besson? 9pm?"

"Ah yes follow me!"

We followed behind her up the stairs as she seated us at a table overlooking the bottom part of the restaurant then she gave us the menus.

"Here you go. We will be with you shortly." She nodded and walked away leaving us two sitting down.

"I feel really underdressed." I said flicking through the menu.

"You don't. You look amazing y/n." I smiled as my cheeks turned red.

Me and Corbyn carried on talking and ordered our food before he had to leave to go to the bathroom.

I ordered another refill and a male waiter came over to me.

"Hello. Here is your refill for your drink." He said as placed the glass on the table.

"Where's your date?" He asked in the most causal way possible.

"He -"

"You don't have one? Would you like me to sign off and finish it with you?"

"No not -"

"Okay I'll be back in a minute." As he left I didn't know what to do so I spammed Corbyn's phone. Only to realise he left it on the table.

The waiter was about to sit down until Corbyn came over to us.

"Excuse me. What are you doing?" Corbyn asked the waiter.

"Taking this girl on her date. The other man stood her up."

I gave the waiter a 'really face' and Corbyn just laughed.

"I'm her date. As a matter of fact I'm her boyfriend."

"Well you're a bit late aren't you?"

The man started getting a bit angry but Corbyn was still in his zen.

"I went to the toilet and if you had braincells you would see my jacket on the chair."

The guy huffed and gave Corbyn a death stare.

"This guy!" Corbyn said so casual.

"Corbyn!" I said in an over protecting mum voice.

The waiter shoved him and Corbyn shoved him back. I grabbed our stuff and pushed Corbyn away.

"Seriously?!?" I asked him as I pulled him out of the restaurant.

"Yeah, he was about to take over the date. I didn't want him to do that because you're MY girlfriend."

"Yeah well you didn't have to shove him back you could've just called the manager." He gave a light laugh as we walked all the way home.

We made it just before the rain kicked in and plopped down on the sofa.

"Well tonight was eventful." I said taking my boots off.

"We didn't even get food!"

"True."

"Wanna order Uber eats?" Corbyn asked already taking his phone out of his pocket.

"You stole the words right out of my mouth." We settled on Chipotle. And waited for it to arrive as we watched a movie in the process while I messed up his hair.

"Can you not?" He asked in a playful way. "I put a lot of gel on it so it can stay in place!"

"You sound like Zach."

"What I did?! I wanted to look special for our 4 month anniversary, if that douche didn't ruin it."

I laughed then looked at him. "He didn't ruin anything. We can chill and finish watching this movie then sleep. Perfect date night."

I said putting our hands together.

"I love you." I blurted out but smiled straight away because I meant if.

"I love you too." We were about to kiss but someone knocked on the door with our food.

"Seriously?!?" We both said at the same time. Corbyn went up and grabbed the food.

He grabbed the food and we sat down on the living room floor stuffing our faces while watching star wars.

(A/N I am aware that this one is bad but I think it's cute in my way)