"I could hurt you if we don't."

"Fine. Every time you feel your wolfy side wanting to come out, tell me."

"Deal." I muttered before leaning down to kiss her. She pulled me on top of her as she lay back against the bed. She giggled as she ran her small hands through my hair again, pulling me closer.

"Scott, I-" We broke apart as my mom came into the room. She gave us a shocked look before smiling. "Oh. Well, I see you're definitely studying for that history test."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. McCall, we really are going to study." Sophie sat up, smiling innocently.

"Right. Well, I'm going to leave the room and pretend I never saw this, alright? And I'm heading back to work. There's still some Chinese on the table if you guys get hungry."

"Ok, bye, Mrs. McCall!"

"Bye." Mom shut the door but not before giving me a look saying the conversation wasn't over.

"Oh God. Now your mom hates me."

"No she doesn't. She offered you food. That's a good sign." I tried, rubbing her shoulder.

"You're so lucky you're hot. Come on. We are actually going to study now." She reached down to pull out her history book, giving me a stern look as I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, ma'am."

We spent the next few hours studying and we eventually brought up the food and ate but even then, she made me list facts about what we had gone over.

"Ok. I think that's enough for tonight. I better head home." She started to get up, letting out a small sigh as she stretched her arms.

"Are you sure you have to leave?" I pouted, looking up at her as I sat up.

"Yup. I'm already ten minutes past my curfew. My father's going to kill you one of these days."

"Does he like me?"

"I'm his only daughter. You're the first guy I've brought around. He's not used to all of this but once he is, he will love you. He already has some respect for you, which is a really good sign."

"Do you want me to walk you to your door?" I asked, getting up.

"No. I'm a big girl, I can handle the spooky creatures of the night." she teased as she pulled me down the stairs.

"Ok. I'll see you in the morning?"

"Yup."

"Before you go, and I know that Jackson pretty much only invited me for you, but would you be my date to the party on Saturday?"

"I'd love to." She grinned up at me before reaching up to kiss me. "Goodnight."

"Night." I slowly let my arms fall back to my sides and waved until she was out of the driveway.

I sighed sadly as I shut the door. All alone now. I went back up to my room and there was Stiles, going through Sophie's forgotten bag.

"Stiles? What're you doing in here? And stop that!" I grabbed the bag, placing it on my desk.

"I'm here because you haven't answered my calls. I called like twenty times."

"I was with Sophie."

"Oh big surprise. What happened? You're blushing. And now, you're smiling. Oh my God, what'd you do?"

I hadn't realized I had a big, goofy grin on my face until he pointed it out. But I couldn't do anything to stop it.

"She kissed me again. And I kissed her." I bragged, feeling like a little kid in a candy store.

"So? You two have been kissing all day."

"I know. But this time, Stiles, we really kissed."

"Congratulations." He patted my shoulder, smiling with pride.

I saw something move and turned to look at it. It was Sophie again. This time she was dressed but she was on her phone. She seemed really worried.

"What're you looking at?" Stiles asked, following my gaze.

I tried to use my new heightened hearing and to my surprise, it worked.

"What do you mean? You're supposed to be home! Well, I am all alone, mom. No, Scott's at his house...well, if I had known, I wouldn't have left. I can't just go back. Because he'll think I'm some sort of stalker."

"What's she saying?" Stiles asked, very loudly. I shushed him and returned my attention to Sophie.

"Well it matters to me. Fine, but he's coming here." She pulled the phone away from her ear, staring down at it for a moment before my phone started ringing.

Stiles made a move toward it, pausing when I grabbed it before he could, giving him a look. He threw his hands up, turning and dropping onto the bed.

"Hello?"

"Hi Scott! It's, uh, me." 

"Is something wrong?"

"Um, yeah, actually there is. My parents bailed, again, and I really don't want to be alone in this house. I was wondering if maybe-"

"I'll be right over."

"Thanks, Scott! You're the best. I'll see you soon."

I hung up and looked up to see Stiles staring at me in confusion.

"Does this mean I have to leave too?" he whined, folding his arms across his chest.

"Yes."

"You know, you better hope she doesn't turn out to be some sort of psycho killer or else, you're dead."

"Very funny. Now come on, you have to leave." I got up and grabbed a pair of sweats before heading downstairs.

"Love you too!" he called before I shut the front door.

I jogged over to her house and rang the doorbell. She opened the door with a big smile.

"Hi! I hope you don't mind but I set up a few movies and some popcorn and stuff. We can have a movie night."

"Sounds fun." I smiled at her before leaning down to give her a quick kiss.

"Go change into something comfortable and meet me back in the living room. There's a bathroom right down the hall." She ran upstairs and disappeared into a room after pointing down a dark hallway. Not creepy at all.

Author's Note:

Ah, another crappy ending! Oh well.

I will see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!