"It is. I don't find what I'm looking for. My heart just doesn't open up for anyone. I don't know why, may be I'm not capable of loving someone." I stared at the ceiling fan.

"Wow! Are you a lesbian?"

"What?" I frowned.

"You don't feel for any guy. I think you should try with a girl. May be you'll find something new."

"Shut up! I'm straight. And let's not talk about my orientation." I was straight because I felt a pull when I saw my asshole boss.

"Alright, then what happened today?" She asked.

"I was ten minutes late." I said.

"Great! What happened then?"

"Mr Collins almost fired me-"

"What!" She shrieked with shock evident on her face.

"Listen up, bitch! But then, he decided a ten percent cut on my stipend. Plus, I wasn't in proper dress code. That suit was from him." I said.

"Really? Can I look at it? It was so beautiful. I didn't know, he liked you so much to offer you-"

"He said that the cost will be deducted from my stipend."

"Oh! Still, it's lovely." She said rushing to my wardrobe and holding it.

"How much does it cost? I'll get the same one." She said placing it before her and staring herself in the mirror.

"Four thousand five hundred dollars."

The suit fell on the floor and she turned around. Stun was visible on her face. "What! F-four thousand f-ive hundred?"

"Yes. And on top of that I have ruined my image. Alas! First impression is the last." I sighed in despair.

"You still have time to change that. Last impression is important." She picked up the suit, placed it back and came toward me.

"He's pissed with me. He doesn't like my content. In tens hours, I just wrote three web content. He kept rejecting them and asked for corrections. I am already so demotivated and my eyes and head hurt too." I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"We'll, it's a mental job. Don't worry, you'll do good. I guess, your little crush on Mr Collins has already vanished." She laughed.

"Shut up! He's married." He was an asshole too.  I was sure couple of times, he was intentionally rejecting my content, even when it seemed just fine to Smitha. And it was just because I was ten minutes late.

"He isn't."

My eyes opened at that. I turned my head to look at Rose.

"He wears a wedding band. I have seen it." I told her.

"I don't know. An intern in my department was saying that he is not. She was regretting for not applying for the content writer position." She said.

I didn't like the idea. I didn't want anyone else to like him. Wait, what the fuck? Why was I even feeling that way for him? I never felt like that for any guy ever.

"See, not my fault. He's hot." I said.

"Cool, you look tired. Why don't you take some rest? I have to call a friend." She said. I frowned.

"Which friend?"

"Don't be jealous." She got up and turned to walk away.

"Which friend, Rose? Fine, you replaced me."

"A friend I made last night." She said.

"A guy?"  She nodded. Okay? So, I was feeling guilty for nothing. She showed me her tongue and walked out of my room.