Chapter 12: The Tiger Miraculous Pt. 2

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
I was sitting on my butt, eating my favorite snack, and watching some weird show called Perilous: Stories of Nightmare Bug and Cat Blanc. I was glad I could just sit back and enjoy time to myself today.

As I was about to bite into my snack, there was loud knocking on my front door. I sighed, putting it down and trudged to the door. I tidied myself up before opening it. Standing in front of me was Ladybug. I stood there awkwardly, scratching the back of my head. All that was on my mind was her words from before... and how she knew where I lived?

"I- Uh, we need your help," Ladybug sighed and handed me something. "This is a miraculous, the tiger, to be exact. You will help us defeat the akumatized Olympia and when it's over you MUST return the miraculous back to me. To transform, you'll say, 'Roaar, stripes on!' Got it?" She said quickly.

I stared at her, drawing blanks in my mind. She wanted me to help her fight? I took the miraculous from her and observed it. It was a bracelet with rings attached to it by a chain. In the middle was a pendant with a tiger paw print inside. I slipped it on and grabbed her hand.

"You can trust me, Ladybug." I gave her a determined smile and pulled her with me as we ran out the door.

"Aren't you going to transform?!" She yelled as we ran. I laughed happily.

"Don't worry!"

***

I told Ladybug to head on as I made a stop in the alleyway. My mind was racing with so many thoughts. This was my time to do what I've always wanted to do. I was going to be able to be a superhero, even if this was just a one time thing. I smiled to myself and made sure I was alone.

A magenta little creature popped out and flew around me. It was the cutest tiny tiger with two little whiskers.

"Ooh, hello, I am Roaar, the tiger kwami. Who is this wearing my miraculous?" Roaar said studying me closely.

"I am Y/N. It's an honor to work with you." I said in awe. Roaar hid behind their tail and batted their eyes.

"Oh, please, do continue." Roaar landed on my head and curiously poked me.

"I think we'll be a good pair, but it looks like we better suit up!" I smiled and mentally prepared myself.

"Roaar, stripes on!" My bracelet flashed with a bright light. My outfit was replaced with a tight magenta suit with tiger stripes. Wrapped around my waist was a whip, one that you'd see being used on tigers in a circus, but now it was the tiger holding the whip.

I grabbed a piece of broken glass on the alley floor. I peered into the reflective surface and looked at my mask. It also had black stripes and a cat eye print where the eyeholes are. On the top of my head were little tiger ears.

**A/N: I know this doesn't look amazing and I don't have fancy materials to draw it out all cool

**A/N: I know this doesn't look amazing and I don't have fancy materials to draw it out all cool. But! I hope you all like it. :') I left the hair, face, and skin blank because this is an x reader, so it should be the reader's characteristics with the hero suit. In the corner is how the mask looks.

Time to see what this thing can do. Using my whip, I latched onto a stair railing and pulled myself up to the roof while doing a big jump. I flew through the air and landed on my feet. Scanning the area, I saw Ladybug and Cat Noir fighting off Olympia. I began running and jumping through the rooftops to make my way over. Olympia shot her purple water at the duo, but instead splashed a person trying to take cover. There was a puff of smoke and then they were gone.

"Well, that's not what I was expecting!" I made my final jump to the street where they were fighting, landing behind Ladybug and Cat Noir. Olympia trained her eyes on me and devilishly smiled. A glowing akuma mask shined over her eyes.

"Yes, Hawk Moth." She said to herself.

"What is she going on about now?" Cat Noir questioned tiredly. I smirked and shot through the middle of the two. I ran straight at Olympia full speed. She shot a stream of water at me, but I jumped over her last minute. I landed behind her gracefully, kicking my leg under her feet to knock her down.

"Aww, come on. You gotta be faster than that if you wanna beat me." I said as she tried to recover. She yelled in frustration, but instead of fighting back she began running away. She quickly climbed up a building with me following right behind.

"Cut her off!" I yelled to Ladybug and Cat Noir. Looking back, I caught them staring at me with complete shock. Cat Noir mouthed something and Ladybug rolled her eyes as she ran towards us.

I turned my attention back to Olympia and saw her ripping off pieces of the building and throwing them down at me. I dodged them and jumped up the building, quickly following her. We were going past buildings without any problem. She turned back and I could see the anger in her face. Eventually, she stopped and turned to face me.

"You're all alone, big cat." She said in a defensive position, a sweat drop going down her face. I hadn't realized that Cat Noir and Ladybug weren't following right behind. The good thing was that I was getting to her. She was tired.

"That doesn't worry me." I pulled out my whip and cracked it at her. She barely dodged it. She was pissed.

'I can hold her until the others get here.' I thought to myself. I began cracking my whip at every direction she went to, not giving her a chance to recover or retaliate. This went on until for a bit until she lost her footing. With an angry yell she shot her water at me. I dodged it a second time and laughed.

"Seems like you met your match." I said. She was breathing heavily. Ladybug and Cat Noir popped out from behind her, clearly in need of a break.

"You're cornered here with us. You don't need to listen to Hawk Moth!" Ladybug tried to negotiate. Olympia turned around, frightened by Ladybug's voice. We weren't alone anymore.

"You think I'd forfeit? To you? I'm a champion! I don't go down without a real fight!" She charged Ladybug and threw a punch. Cat Noir pushed her and swung his staff at Olympia. She was swinging wildly and fighting off the two tired heroes.

"The akuma is in her bottle! We need to get it!" Ladybug called out.

"Ha, that's great! Got a plan where I can avoid getting shot with magical disappearing water?!" Cat Noir said as he tried to push Olympia. She grabbed him and threw him in my direction, now focusing her attention on Ladybug. Cat Noir landed in front of me with a thud.

"We need to catch her off guard! Don't give her a chance to fight back! When she's too tired to fight back you need to destroy the bottle!" He stared at me confused.

"I swear I know you." He said. I helped him up and we both charged at her from behind. She spun around, too quick to react and shot her water at Cat Noir. I saw it coming before he did and shoved him out of the way, taking his place.

It splashed on me and I could see her satisfied smile. I turned to Cat Noir and saw his look of fear.

"Use cataclys-!" My voice rang out, but I didn't get to finish. A strong, ugly smell and a puff of purple smoke was the last thing I remembered before my world went dark.