Reconstruction Season 6 Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

Ghost: Sup, fucker!

Church starts firing at the four a lot, and missing, a lot

Caboose: I have missed you so much! It has been so long! Did you miss me!?

Church: Fuck! I missed him!

Caboose: I knew you did!

Church: Go away!

Washington: This is your friend?

Caboose: Yeah.

Ghost: He's a dumbass!

The shooting resumes

Washington: And he's shooting at you.

Caboose: Well, at me and stuff around me. Yeah, it is kind of like our thing. So he acts like he doesn't like me, but he really does. Oh and he might bring up something about me killing him, but that's only the truth. Uh it's a joke. *inhale* You could play along if you want!

Washington: Wait, that doesn't make any sense. You did what? You- you killed him?

Church: Hey, scram, seriously! Get the fuck outta here.

Caboose: Hey Church! This is Agent Washington! He needs to speak to you.

Church: Agent Wa- You brought a Freelancer here? What's wrong with you?

Ghost: I'm a Freelancer.

Church: Yeah but your ok... you still want to kill me don't you?

Ghost: Yep.

Church: Fuck!

Washington: Open this gate.

Church: Uh, no can do bud. See this is a secure facility: nobody in, nobody out. Sorry, I guess you'll have to come back, never.

Washington: Oh no, then I guess we'll have to just walk through the huge hole in your secure wall.

Church: Fine, I'll open the fucking gate.

Cut to the inside of the base, which looks all dilapidated and stuff

Church: Okay well, sorry the place is so messy. I would have cleaned up if I'd known you guys were coming. But hey, no-one called ahead.

Washington: How long have you been here?

Church: How long? Um... What day is today?

Ghost: Today is Tuesday.

Church: I've been here fourteen months.

Washington: What? Over a year, by yourself? Alone?

Ghost: Wow.

Sister: Jesus.

Dhuka: <And I thought that this human couldn't get dumber>

Church: Hey! Fuck you too you alien bitch!

Dhuka: <I will kill you!>

Ghost: Down girl.

Church: Yeah, it's been um... it's been great, I mean just, just it's been great. Really great.

The all too familiar radio sounds

Command: This is Command calling Recovery One, come in Recovery One.

Washington: You are really an odd group of people. Hold on. This is Agent Washington. I found some blue team members that have extensive experience with Omega.

Church: Did he just say Omega?

Ghost: Yes, he did.

Caboose: Yeah. And some other words too.